Warning Appeal
Your name:TheDarkLord

Your blacklist ID:N/A 

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:70327695

Reason:Duplicate Suggestion

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL]Coffee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted(warned, I contacted a teacher and he said me to do a UBLR): I returned to community 3 days ago so how can I know that there is another suggestion on that? I dont say that Coffee is not right, yeah he is right but I apologize for that. As I said I returned to community 3 days ago and forgot to check the suggestions before posting. My apologizes,
Regards,
I warned you in this instance because the suggestion in questions had been previously denied 2 or 3 days before.
As it clearly says in the suggestion guidelines to check for a duplicate suggestion before posting this, this makes me think that you have not read the guidelines before posting. Comming back to the community 3 days ago doesn't limit your ability to use the search function.

(05-01-2017, 05:25 PM)Suggestion Guidelines Wrote: First off do your research, make sure the suggestion idea you have has not already been posted unless you have new points to add or the suggestion was declined for not using the template.
Yes I am not saying that you are not right, you are right but as I said I forgot to look suggestion guidelines, and warning is for 1 month so I promise you I will read the guidelines before posting a suggestion again.
My Apologizes,
Regards,
The warning was indeed valid. Please use the 'Search' function of the Forums before posting a Suggestion.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]