Secret Service Agent & Presidental Limo
(07-21-2017, 09:33 AM)BouncingBall Wrote:
I see presidents in game driving around on their own in their own vehicle with no security. To me this is unrealistic as in real life you see the prime minister does not leave 10 downing street without security everywhere.

This is incorrect, the Prime minister of England has ONE security guard on most occasions.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(07-21-2017, 12:30 PM)ELAD Wrote:
I see presidents in game driving around on their own in their own vehicle with no security. To me this is unrealistic as in real life you see the prime minister does not leave 10 downing street without security everywhere.

This is incorrect, the Prime minister of England has ONE security guard on most occasions.

You're not reading what he says as a whole. The Current 'Prime Minister' doesn't leave with just ONE security detail while on her journey or anywhere. He means there would be some dotted around the area they're going and making sure nothing suspicious is happening while they're on the move or waiting to arrive somewhere.

I like the whole Idea +Support for SSA and Limo!

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Archer, BouncingBall
+Support for limo
-Support for SSA as Yonno stated if you want to be Secret Service Agent you can change your job name while you are security guard or citizen.
+support for both.Here is a possible weapons configuration:
Primaries:
-UMP
-Famas
-G3 Sniper
Secondaries:
-Five-Seven
-USP
-Glock
Misc #1:
-Blackjack
-ASP Baton
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • BouncingBall, TheSiphon
(07-21-2017, 12:30 PM)ELAD Wrote:

Yet there are snipers on rooftops and undercover agents on the street
Plus EvoCity isn't modelled after Britain
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Let's at least see the presidential limo in game! Smile
+support
Is there any bodygroup to disable the flags? Would be cool to have a civillian limo too.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
- Support for the job role, it's much simpler to use either A) Custom job role citizen or B) Security Gaurds, not only is this avoiding unnecessary coding but both these job roles have more flexibility with regards to weapon choices. If you're going to use the UK as an example then the Prime minister has armed uk police officers as part of her security detail and regular PCs used on the cordons to ward of the general public, not james bond clones.

-/+ Support for the limo, I'm not arguing that aesthetically a limo would be nice but The volvo is also a nice, suitable mode of transport or equally the Armoured truck for practicality.
+support