Kenzi UBR
Your name:Smokes IGN: FORGOT SOMETHING LIKE vadim or LT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120565933

Your ban ID: 76398 

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason:BRA (78739) - Breaking FearRP (Extended due to current ban) // Last chance | Extended by: Divey

Involved: CassieHaddad 

Why we should unban you:
I joined Fearless almost exactly a year ago, it was the first time I have ever played GMOD which may explain why I have got so many bans as I did not know the rules. Furthermore, I have have not broken any big rule eg. MRDM but a couple of small ones. Since my ban I have started plating DarkRP where I have became a moderator on two server. I think this represents my change and shows that I can roleplay.

Looking at my ban history, you can see that most my bans were distributed in the first half Of my time on fearless and my last two bans were 5 months apart which also demonstrates my change going from an average of 2 months per month to 0.2. I personally do think i have transformed my ways.

Lastly, I want to say that the summer term has started for me (2 months of no school) so may you be kind enough to atleast shorten it and give me my final shot, at the time where I can play most and show I have changed. If I get banned again I will be perma banned so might aswell.
Hello there,

I see no reason to unban you.. You say that you haven't broken any big rules, which is completlet false. I will list a few major bans:

-Breaking FearRP (x6)
-D/C to avoid arrest (x3)
-Backseat admin
-Scamming

So unless you have anything else to add, this will be denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I dont see NLR and FearRP as big rules, in the end i didnt ddos the server. I have been waiting to play on fearless for more than 4 months now and if it is my "final chance" then why not be a good guy and let me enjoy it quicker. As I said in my first UBR im willing to give away everything i have (apart from my car) if i get unbanned and start fresh.
Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]