Report: [FL:RP] Sharpshooter
Name of player: [FL:RP] Sharpshooter

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:65171839

Time in GMT: 8:30 AM

Server: v4b1

Summary: Fail RP as "Undercover Businessman". I disrecpected a person that IC I believed was businessman because of his job stated as "Undercover Businessman" but moment after I disrespected him he tazed me and arrested for disrespecting officer. I feel it was FailRP because of his undercover I dont think an undercover cop would taze and arrest someone in the middle of the city for disrespect.

Evidence: logs I was using chat.
1)I had seen admins with names such as 'undercover criminal',I am sure that is allowed
2)It was not public, it was the parking lot and the city was empty
3)You provided no evidence
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
1) Your job is not a problem problem is that if you are undercover you should act like undercover not like a normal officer.
2) It does not matter if the city is empty or full public areas remain public areas
3) I think logs will be enough of evidence
And i will not argue with you any longer until admin look into this case.
You can't confirm it was public just by logs. Not every step we take on the game is logged.
Plus I was acting like an undercover officer, I was walking around(with no weapons at sight) when you suddenly came up to me and insulted me, which is a bit baiting in my opinion.
+rep
Also:
[Image: GBE6Gs9.png]
+rep
Sharpshooter is correct.

You may not request log checks. You have 24 hours to provide evidence otherwise this report will be denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
User did not comply with Reebs' request and thus this will now be denied.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.