Unban Request
My name: Noli4747

My ban ID: 78035

My Steam ID: _STEAM_0:1:111393766

Why i was banned: D/C to avoid arrest

Banned by: Yonno

Reason i should be unbanned: I was going to be arrested by the police that worked for the government that doesn't give a f*** about anything or anyone and does whatever they want so when i entered the nexus garage for a few second and left it (i already was outside of the nexus garage) somehow i see like three police officers appear *magically* and taze me so i didnt want to spend 15 minutes in the jail for this because all the jail timers were 15 minutes plus i should be warned and they didn't even warn me, they tazed me even when i already was outside.
Hello,

I'd like to refer you to one of the most basic rules:

Quote:1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

The fact that you enter the nexus garage without authority means you are trespassing. The officers have all the right to arrest you if they feel like they have to. The fact that you disagree with them does not give you the right to disconnect to avoid the arrest, and thus break a rule.

If anything like an "unfair arrest" happens, you're better off calling an administrator than taking matters into your own hands, because as you can see it impacted you quite negatively, otherwise you wouldn't be writing this appeal.

Consider this ban a lesson for the future, read the rules once more when you join and let's hope it won't happen again.

I'll leave the final verdict to an administrator.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The video clearly shows that you Disconnected to avoid arrest, that is not allowed under any circumstances.
If you had a problem with your arrest you should contact the President, not D/C.
I rest my case
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]