Review FL
(07-18-2017, 09:19 PM)Create Wrote: Nazz,

I have not experienced one situation where an Admin has favored a Veteran simply because of their rank. I know you may be thinking "yeah but you have almost 2000 hours so you wouldn't understand it." but here at Fearless, that isn't how it works. Whether or not you have the ability to speak English to a fluent degree, or whether you have hours beyond belief, it doesn't change how people view your character. Honestly, I have not met you more than what this thread has offered, but I can already see some of your characteristics and I wouldn't say they're good. I understand that you may believe that you were not treated to the correct standard in that one admin sit, and the outcome wasn't what you wanted, but it would be impossible if everyone got what they wanted. Truth is, it's not always going to swing your way, nobody has the power to make that happen. If you really feel that things around FL are not fair, or that the staff team are favoring/ showing bias towards one certain player, message a Supervising Admin or SoulRipper via Forum PM, but making a thread about how angry you are isn't really the way to go. I don't agree with people saying you're acting the victim, because you're only expressing your side of things, however perhaps you should see how other players have it and compare it to your own. I hope you get the issue sorted soon Smile

We get it you want teacher
The following 8 users Like Falc's post:
  • Marty, Archer, Ratatoskrr, Mustang, Dragnort_, Willem de Walrus, Dauntless, Nuka
So you call out the admin team for being biased, have no evidence to back up anything you've just said and then complain that we all are not seeing your point.

I remember when I had around 300 hours about a year ago thinking that the admin team was biased towards people with MORE hours, and thinking back now I am right, think about it, people with more hours get harsher punishments and that's to be expected. They should have more experience with the rules and know how to deal with most situations within the rules. This means that they're breaking the rules on purpose and they're doing it knowingly as most people with 100 hours plus know all if not most the rules.

Just to back up my point, look on the recent bans on the forums, you're bound to found a couple with the tag (Has a lot of hours, should know better) this obviously shows that they are giving harsher punishments to people with a lot of hours than with people who have joined recently
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Fry's post:
  • Archer
With over a thousand hours. I can confirm it gets no better.

Tomo touched me in inappropriate places. True story:
[Image: giphy.gif]
GamingOfficalZZ got a ban for like 14 days for 'should know better' and has thousands of hours.

Connbob got a permanent ban with even more

And you think they're biased?
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Archer
You think we, as veterans gets any special treatment? No not really. Not at all actually.

But if you admins see this, I hope it is not true... coz then you have forgotten me and a bunch other vets that wants to feel "special"... love us, feed us and never let us go.
The following 1 user Likes Raccoon's post:
  • Marty
I managed to pull out some full sentences from your latest rant, and my answers:
1)Nobody is "dodging" anything. If you think staff is unfair go make a unban request, like most people do.
2)Nobody said that you ought to change your name.
3)Nobody has an obligation to act friendly towards you. It's called life.
4)Please don't even complain about the responses, you started it.
5)Ex-Staff and veterans do get permed. Staff demotions happen. 
6)I think it is about time you mature up, because unless you do that you'll receive a hell more backlash. I learnt that the hard way myself.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(07-18-2017, 11:36 PM)Prompt Wrote: GamingOfficalZZ got a ban for like 14 days for 'should know better' and has thousands of hours.

Connbob got a permanent ban with even more

And you think they're biased?

ofc there are expections lol, especially if they get caught by an admin breaking rules or get PR'ed, there is no way around that, it is simple logic.
(07-19-2017, 06:21 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I managed to pull out some full sentences from your latest rant, and my answers:
1)Nobody is "dodging" anything. If you think staff is unfair go make a unban request, like most people do.
2)Nobody said that you ought to change your name.
3)Nobody has an obligation to act friendly towards you. It's called life.
4)Please don't even complain about the responses, you started it.
5)Ex-Staff and veterans do get permed. Staff demotions happen. 
6)I think it is about time you mature up, because unless you do that you'll receive a hell more backlash. I learnt that the hard way myself
You are probably one of the people who dislikes me the most on this server for some reason, and i haven't even talked to you that much, but everytime you tell me to mature up? How even is any of what i said immature? all i did was express how i felt in the forums so people would either argue with what i said or back me up if they felt the same, it's simple, no1 is hurting anyone, it's not like this is gonna affect things that much, it's just a conversation, a statement of how i felt and i'm free to do so, so honestly before you comment like that maybe you should mature a bit. Thank you.
(07-18-2017, 11:08 PM)Fry Wrote: So you call out the admin team for being biased, have no evidence to back up anything you've just said and then complain that we all are not seeing your point.

I remember when I had around 300 hours about a year ago thinking that the admin team was biased towards people with MORE hours, and thinking back now I am right, think about it, people with more hours get harsher punishments and that's to be expected. They should have more experience with the rules and know how to deal with most situations within the rules. This means that they're breaking the rules on purpose and they're doing it knowingly as most people with 100 hours plus know all if not most the rules.

Just to back up my point, look on the recent bans on the forums, you're bound to found a couple with the tag (Has a lot of hours, should know better) this obviously shows that they are giving harsher punishments to people with a lot of hours than with people who have joined recently

Honestly, if i had the evidence to back up, i would be talking in the staff report, but that is not what i want to do either, all i want to do is get peoples oppinions, if they want to talk about it, but you see, i express my oppinion on the forums (a way probably alot of people feel and all i get is reply's from veteran's and long hour players with hate and dissing me, any1 else who has this oppinion probably won't post anything so they don't get hated themselvs, you all just diss other people's oppinions without having a care for their feelings at all, your just looking at your own belly and not giving a damn about anyone elses. This is how i feel, and what my experience led me to think. Not saying everyone does it, but it is like that, i also don't dislike all big hour players, alot of them are actual nice people, but the other lot are just big headed dicks who wander around and talk to people in a very arrogant way, i have nearly 500 hours and i still try and help the newcomers out, explaining to them when they do something wrong and give them some supplies, most of you would just scream at them for being noobs and end up ranting on them, (i've seen this happpen alot, even if it's not some of you personally it does happen alot).
NaCl.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer