Review FL
I mean, we're talking about the internet after all. Low-key anonymity makes people act differently than they would eye-to-eye.
I'm not picking a side here though, I've seen many players gone sour over time playing on FL, starting off as genuinely nice people.

Nazz, you're a great guy with a lot of dedication, but you say people need to fix their attitude, yet the first thing you said in LOOC yesterday in an admin sit (which I believe happened right before this thread became a thing) was "ur a d*ck" and "motherf-" in voice chat. 

It is in my eyes a bit ironic to call people out on their behaviour and actions in-game when you act upon a very similar way. It's the same in your player reports, you take them very personal and informal. My piece of advice for you is to try and keep things professional, as they would make you look like a way better person. But you have to consider situations from both sides. Things won't always go your way. People make mistakes, especially when it's in the heat of the moment. I make mistakes, these so called "untouchable Veterans" make mistakes, you can make mistakes, everyone does sometimes. That's what admin sits are for very often, to clear situations up for both players and administrators. You don't have to take this to heart, it's just my view on "your opinion" and this thread.

Not all people on FL are bad, just like you stated, and you definitely don't have to be friends with everyone here either, this is just a community of players after all. You pick your friends and the people you hang out with.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I think I'll add in my two cents for this discussion or whatever word can be used to describe this.

In my opinion, you bring everything that has happened to you upon yourself, Nazz. You have such an aggressive attitude towards anyone with more hours than you and try to turn everything that happens back on them, and this is from personal experience with you, which we had a lengthy steam chat about in which you told me to stop speaking in the English language because I was using words which you felt was me trying to act as if I was above.
You also are quite hostile to many people from what I remember when on the server, telling people to fuck off etc, see Yonno's post above.

I don't believe many people face special treatment, sure some may get away with a warning rather than a 1 day ban, or a few hours of a blacklist, but that is the decision. You are making it out as if any other regular player receives a perma ban, and anyone who's friends with an admin gets off with it. This is totally incorrect.

I feel that if you want to stop being treated badly by other people in the community, you must first stop treating them badly.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Archer
To keep it short and sweet, when a situation gets too heated it's so much easier to hop off and take a break than fly head on into the situation guns blazing. Really hope you see the light of this situation and improve yourself based on this, see you around!
*Hits Blunt* Woah man.. do you think admins treat vets different to us?

-Removed by Steven8ken
I was born on LL, but made on FL.
[Image: 372.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer
(07-19-2017, 08:39 AM)Nazagruly Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 11:36 PM)Prompt Wrote: GamingOfficalZZ got a ban for like 14 days for 'should know better' and has thousands of hours.

Connbob got a permanent ban with even more

And you think they're biased?

ofc there are expections lol, especially if they get caught by an admin breaking rules or get PR'ed, there is no way around that, it is simple logic.

... so there's exceptions... that contradict your point?

If admins are biased, these people wouldn't be banned for rule breaks, but holy hell they are, but that's exceptions of like not getting away from a rule Break even when you complain that high hour people don'tget equally punished, but to no avail, they do
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Archer
Hahaha you called me a socially awkward f a g yet you're the pr*ck throwing your dummy out of the pram in Newcomers section?

Do us all a favour and learn how to paragraph
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Archer
[Image: p1076.png] [Image: 34h89ja.png]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Exotic
Gonna go ahead and close this before it becomes (too) personal.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]