[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Discussion
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Spoilers for episode 4 ahead, don't read unless you want spoilers Tounge

Spoiler :
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I did not expect that to happen jesus christ that was intense on another level... so many unexpected events. I had a mini orgasm watching the battle at the end, the way that the dothoraki came in like that it was so cool. I always liked Bronn but I really wanted him and Jaime to get killed off this episode, especially when Bronn got on the new spear weapon. Luckily Daenerys' dragon didn't die otherwise that wouldn't have been good for her, but this battle is definitely a massive step forward for her claim to the throne. It's really symbolic how Tyrion at the end was whispering "flee you idiot" towards Jaime because although they are technically war enemies they are still brothers. 

(08-07-2017, 06:28 PM)E x o t i c Wrote: Spoilers for episode 4 ahead, don't read unless you want spoilers Tounge

Spoiler :
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I did not expect that to happen jesus christ that was intense on another level... so many unexpected events. I had a mini orgasm watching the battle at the end, the way that the dothoraki came in like that it was so cool. I always liked Bronn but I really wanted him and Jaime to get killed off this episode, especially when Bronn got on the new spear weapon. Luckily Daenerys' dragon didn't die otherwise that wouldn't have been good for her, but this battle is definitely a massive step forward for her claim to the throne. It's really symbolic how Tyrion at the end was whispering "flee you idiot" towards Jaime because although they are technically war enemies they are still brothers. 

Agreed. Season is finally heating up (literally and figuratively haha), one of their best episodes so far imo.

Spoiler :
Littlefinger is so fucked
Cersei mentioned the Golden Company, unlikely but might see Aegon Targaryen incorporated from books somehow
I honestly just live for Sundays atm, sad to think that we're more than halfway through S7 though Sad

[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Exotic
Unbelievable and more importantly massively unexpected.

I'm glad Bronn and Jamie survived as I like them both, as well the dragon, I really thought it was going to die and I'm very happy it didn't. Glad Jon Snow has backing now against the white walkers too.

One of the best episodes of Game of Thrones if you ask me, roll on next week.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Exotic, Floodify
RIP
Olenna Tyrell
Queen Of Sass
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
"only a fool would meet the dothraki in an open field"
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Spoilers for episode 5 ahead

Spoiler :
I would say it was slightly reckless of Daenerys to burn down the Tarly's and that she should've listened to Tyrion there Tounge . I loved the little scene where we got to see the night king's full army and the bit where Jaime and Tyrion met up again. Next episode should be amazing though because John's group are probably going to end up fighting the army of the dead.   

The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • mgdwszx

Spoiler :
I think the biggest thing people might've missed from that episode is the revelation Jon is a true Targaryen. Gilly's quip about 'Ragger' (Rhaegar) getting an annulment from Elia (his first wife) and then marrying Lyanna Stark in a secret ceremony in Dorne actually makes Jon the rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms through line of succession and a trueborn son wtf

Such a good episode, Gendry is back, Littlefinger is up to no good, I can't wait for Episode 6!

[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 3 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Exotic, Awestruck, Haarek
It seems Daenerys is now ruling the small part of the Lannister army under fear. Not good.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • mgdwszx
*read this like a kids song* Jon and daenereys are going to be in love,Jon and daenereys are going to be in love!

Mr. Dragon has more fun
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]