Report: Agropaco
Name of player: Agropaco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59792421

Time in GMT: About 4:28PM GMT

Server: v4b1

Summary: We were being shot at from the hills near the villas so we went in to try and figure out who was shooting at us. We found the SWAT van just doing circles on the hills as he saw us coming. We started to chase the SWAT van and I managed to get into the back. I ordered him to get out but instead he just kept reversing - ending up killing me. After that he just went back to the hill and shot my injured body.

Evidence:

Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The raid was still going on, you guys shot me. So why should I get out of a bullet proof swat van. I never gave up the raid was still on. You missed out the part where it was an active raid. I wonder why? Anyway you were the one who risked their own life by jumping into a moving vehicle. You got injured because of this, how as I to know you jumped in I was in first person looking where I was driving. Also the back of the swat van is locked, how the fuck did you get in? Also, I killed you because I'm not going to let a medic revive you for you just to open fire on me again. I wanted the threat to be neutralized.
The raid was over as everyone else but you was either dead or retreating and we were not being fired upon - you were just running away in the SWAT van (which I doubt still counts as continuing the raid). We saw you run towards the hills and I believe you fired a single shot towards us so we chased you. FearRP does apply for the vans if we're able to get in the back - which I was able to do. I'm pretty sure this applies even when it's "locked" else there's no way to be able to counter the SWAT van at all. The back doors are still no-collided even when the van is locked (unlike the RV) so I'd assume it doesn't matter if it's locked or unlocked. The person in front of you was also telling you that you're under FearRP because I was in the back, yet you kept on driving. I also doubt you're allowed to shoot injured bodies as a government official - but this is a bit of a gray area.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Who said the raid was over, I was getting into a better position to attack you guys. I never gave up. If I gave up I would of left and not continued to fire. Since the raid was still on and I was attacked I had no reason to get out and surrender since we were still in combat. I don't think FearRP applies mid raid tbh.
What I would like to know is:

Who shot the injured body?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(07-17-2017, 05:08 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: What I would like to know is:

Who shot the injured body?

I did.
The shooting of Pollux's injured body is the only thing I see wrong here.

User will receive a blacklist from weapons.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]