Forum Background
(07-17-2017, 10:31 AM)Yonno Wrote: Wouldn't it be possible to have it a cycle of images?
Either have a random one from the cycle every x minutes or a different one from the cycle each day?

That would be cool, like a collection of backgrounds from the community, adds character to it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
There is no deadline at the moment. The prize will be bragging rights.

Perhaps it can be made to cycle through images everytime you refresh for example.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Archer
This is a cool idea, i like it
Wolven

Might not be something for the forum background, but for the loading screen this certainly could become one.

The following 3 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Byra, TheSiphon, Timmy
I feel like there's something lacking in the picture but I only figured after I went to edit it. It doesn't look alive enough.
I personally like the composition with the logo perfectly fitting in the container, though.

Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Panda, TheSiphon, James, Doctor KuLa, Horseman, Teddy, Timmy
(07-17-2017, 12:06 PM)Yonno Wrote: I feel like there's something lacking in the picture but I only figured after I went to edit it. It doesn't look alive enough.
I personally like the composition with the logo perfectly fitting in the container, though.

Have you tested how it might look with the forum desing? I thin kthe little guy might get covered by the page.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
In b4 Envy

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Can never beat these two Wink   *cue nostalgia*

Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 11 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Eclipze, Luna, Dauntless, TheSiphon, Random, James, MasterNoda, Dragnort_, Panda, Awestruck, Timmy

Spoiler :
[Image: 00628CE13F626229FD38BDCD7F1963A36C3242EF]

Special thanks to Cassie and Semdejong for posing
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Teendiver
My submission, with some edits it will fit perfectly!

[Image: ngbbs48f54bc656dcd.jpg]
The following 21 users Like Jan's post:
  • Arkten, Panda, Luna, TheSiphon, Arch.B, Eclipze, Tomo, Goat, James, Teendiver, Alfred, Link, Mist, MasterNoda, Dragnort_, Reebs, Envy, Spear, Pollux, Awestruck, Timmy