+Support.

I don't see why not?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+support
something fun to do
This has been suggested before or at least something similar and the community was told FL wasn't Euro truck simulator

Anyway +Support

Especially the Mercedes pack. There is a command centre skin on there that's magnificent
[Image: giphy.gif]
Definitely. This actually sounds really fun!

+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+support, though I don't see much player interaction happening with this, which kind of contradicts all other denied legal money suggestions.

The only possible interaction would be between a cop and the driver, IF the illegal deliveries get added, too. I still think it's a great suggestion and addition to FL nonetheless, though.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-16-2017, 07:10 AM)Yonno Wrote: +support, though I don't see much player interaction happening with this, which kind of contradicts all other denied legal money suggestions.

The only possible interaction would be between a cop and the driver, IF the illegal deliveries get added, too. I still think it's a great suggestion and addition to FL nonetheless, though.

Maybe make it so that players can request deliveries somehow? Like if a gun dealer manufactures something he could want it to be delivered to a client. Instead of making /delivery spawn jobs we could make it work like /mechanic or /taxi so there is far greater player interaction.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Yonno
(07-16-2017, 07:19 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 07:10 AM)Yonno Wrote: +support, though I don't see much player interaction happening with this, which kind of contradicts all other denied legal money suggestions.

Maybe make it so that players can request deliveries somehow? Like if a gun dealer manufactures something he could want it to be delivered to a client. Instead of making /delivery spawn jobs we could make it work like /mechanic or /taxi so there is far greater player interaction.

That'd improve interaction in this case

though for AI deliveries it should be cheaper since you can cover the map in 5 mins walking or in a trabant

OT +Support
+Support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]