Your name: Santacake

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:43152717[/b]

Your ban ID: 78001

Banned by: [FL:T] Viljo

Reason: BRA (81857) - FearRP - 2.1d

Involved: Cassie, Real Daddies, Zombie.

Why we should unban you:

I didn't know that I was under FearRP, and here's why:

Real Daddies and I were cruising through Evocity just chilling. I was tabbed out and blaring music in my headphones, so my senses were not that keen. It also didn't help that it was 1:30 AM where I live. At the point of Real Daddies being pulled over, I tabbed back in a couple seconds later to check on what was happening. You can tell that I was tabbed out because in the half second that I was actually seen in the video, I was just staring not moving at all in the car. For the rest of the video, you can't even see me or Zombie and see what was happening over there. I couldn't tell that Zombie was handcuffing me let alone had me under FearRP because of my POV and music playing. So since I thought you were only detaining Real Daddies I got in the car and sped away. The only point in the video that you can see that Zombie had a gun on me was when I was driving away. The notification that I was handcuffed only popped up after I got in the car and sped away as you can see in the video. If I knew I was under FearRP at that moment I wouldn't have done that. It also didn't help that I didn't have a chance to tell my side of the story in the original PR.
You were faced by an officer, who had cuffs on his hands. Surely you should have some kind of clue they are talking to you, detaining you or whatever.
You prematurely just jumped in the car and drove off, which looks like you are just trying to avoid the fact you are being questioned or detained.
It is not my fault you were tired, and blasting music, you always should keep your eyes peeled for an RP situation at hands, which you neglected by just driving off.

My question is, did you apologize to them and proceed to do the RP situation with them afterwards?
I dont know what I said exactly what I said after, but it was something along the lines of "was there a gun on me I couldn't tell" and if he said yes I was going to come back and redo the roleplay, but Cassie just said something along the lines of "again with the lies." That was the first time I have ever even spoken to her, so I don't even know what she was talking about. I didn't directly apologize but I was offering to come back because I didn't know if there was a gun on me.

Idk if you can or not but if you check the logs then you can see exactly what I said in OOC.
It's taken me some time to think about this. Just this once, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Approved.