Your name: OfficialSA Gamer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86161774

Your ban ID: 75897

Banned by: [FL] Generation

Reason: Leaking personnal information

Involved: Velsar | Create

[b][b]Why we should unban you: [/b][/b]

I was banned permanently  by [FL] Generation for "Leaking personal information"

Yet this is simply not the case. The information which I released was in fact [FL:RP] Create's first name, middle name and surname. All of which mean no harm to [FL:RP] Create if they were to be made public. Furthermore there is no rule whatsoever throughout the Forums which explicitly states anything regarding 'doxing' or releasing any general personal information of another user (I also am aware that not 'doxing' is a part of common sense, but if it is not in the rules a permanent ban is simply not justifiable without clear warning).

However before Create changed his name a 'numerous' amount of times he was previously known as DylanJamesPennYT as proven in his previous bans shown below:

[Image: sN4jmyM.jpg]

So this completely shows that I was technically not exposing his personal Information as his 'Full' name is displayed on the Fearless Ban database. It is Create's fault for releasing his personal name amongst the fearless community and also getting banned with that previous name.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Hello OfficialSAGamer,

Generation and I have chosen to deny this UBR due to the fact you have broken Terms of Service. Even though the information is there for everyone to fetch, you're still harrasing Create by leaking his name to others who was unaware of it.

[Image: 7d77c3ec9bca97c92034c20e6c85b1aa.png]

You may make another UBR in 8 months.

You did this intentionally, so surely we will not just easily let you back. This information is for everyone to find, but you have also harrased him by spreading the information to everyone in global chat.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]