UBR - davishappy
Your name: davishappy

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:53005068

Your ban ID:77987

Banned by:[FL] Jonas

Reason:Breaking FearRP on multiple occasions.

Involved:[b][FL] Jonas and another one[/b]

[b]what happend: today I got banned for braking fear rp by puling out a taser gun on someone who pointed a gun on me when i was a cop.[/b]
[b]what basically happend is I was walking on the road one sundenlly two people came to me and told me not to move with wepons pointed at me.[/b]
[b]i ignored the command and after several times of them telling me to not move they told me that they will kill me so i pulled out a taser gun and told them dont you dare to kill me.[/b]

why should i get unbanned: I was unaware of the fear rp and how it works, now after reading the rules  and my friend explaining me what I did  wrong and all of the rules i understand what i have done wrong and i believe that i deserve to get unbanned.

Also, one day for breaking fearrp is way to much in my and my friends opinion.
Hello davishappy,

I am not to be held responsible for your rule breakages. We got you under FearRP and told you multiple times to get on the ground. I gave you multiple chances to follow FearRP, yet you did not. You regret it now, alot of people regreat breaking the rules once their banned, so you are not an exeption.

One day for FearRP breakage is average. You did this on multiple occasions. You're lucky not to get a week.

Anything else to say?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
You seem to not want to pursue this UBR either. I am going to deny this as you intentionally broke FearRP whilst told not to. I don't see why you should be unbanned.

Denied
Moved.