Fedora not working
Exclamation 
Title of Bug: 

Fedora Hat not working

Description: 

I bought a fedora hat but it is not working on my suit it still came up with "/me puts on a fedora, slides his finger on the brim and whispers M'Lady" but the hat's not showing. The suit I am trying to use it on is Giovanni Cipriani

Could you please specify which suit you are trying to wear it with? Cheese
Giovanni Cipriani
(07-12-2017, 03:12 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: Giovanni Cipriani

Have you got an image/footage you could perhaps show us? Maybe try wearing another suit and seeing whether the Fedora bug only affects that one suit?
The fedora does not work on the Giovanni Ciprani, if you want to wear the fedora on that suit you will have to wear another suit, put the fedora on that suit and switch to the Giovanni Ciprani. This has been a bug since the fedoras came out.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-12-2017, 03:28 PM)Panda Wrote: The fedora does not work on the Giovanni Ciprani, if you want to wear the fedora on that suit you will have to wear another suit, put the fedora on that suit and switch to the Giovanni Ciprani. This has been a bug since the fedoras came out.

I have no other suit. Is there a way I could get a refund? Is this issue every going to be fixed or is permanently going to be like that.
(07-12-2017, 04:03 PM)BouncingBall Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 03:28 PM)Panda Wrote: The fedora does not work on the Giovanni Ciprani, if you want to wear the fedora on that suit you will have to wear another suit, put the fedora on that suit and switch to the Giovanni Ciprani. This has been a bug since the fedoras came out.

I have no other suit. Is there a way I could get a refund? Is this issue every going to be fixed or is permanently going to be like that.

Post in staff support.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Panda Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 04:03 PM)BouncingBall Wrote:

Post in staff support.

To be honest I don't really want a refund I just want it too be fixed for that suit.
Fixed by James a while ago.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork