Jeremy corbyn UB Request
Your name: Jeremy corbyn

Your ban ID: 77931

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125822089

Reason: Blacklisted twice today, FearRP. Not here to RP //Extend by MasterNoda

Staff member who banned you: Viljo But really MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Viljo Has talked to me before so knows why i do this type of thing . This is because i have anger issues i will talk about why i got angry later, Viljo knew my situation and banned me for a day. fair!. Then due to a pr MasterNoda extened it to two months when he did not know my situation and my side of the story. This is the unfair part!

My in-game name is Jeremy corbyn . This leads people to say abusive things to me, I tried to contact an admin but there were none. I was helpless with these people saying things to me. I see why i might get this response but in rp you should be whoever you want to be and be safe from the haters but it did not seem this way.
Without an admin to help, i wanted to get revenge the only way PROPPUSHING (This is where a one day ban was right )
i see what i did but with admins on there. They could of kicked these players and wouldnt have to take this sort of action.

Then due to a clip and one side of the story MasterNoda extened this ban and you now know my side of the story.

I am sorry to what i did but i was angry due to other players

I apologize to anyone who was sensibly talking to me and i killed

Thank you for your time and i am truely sorry
" i have anger issues "
"i wanted to get revenge the only way PROPPUSHING"

Not my problem.

denied.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]