Recommend me a new headset/headphone + mic please
It really depends on your budget but ill give you a range of different headsets.

Steelseries Arctis 7 - £170 - £190

• Features:
  • Sound Effects7.1 Channel Virtual Surround Sound
  • Connectivity TechnologyWireless
  • Sensitivity 98 dB
  • Impedance 32 Ohm
  • Diaphragm 40 mm
  • Frequency Response 20 - 22000 Hz

Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 - £100 - £150

[Image: C2911R-1-b9c1-ryBi.jpg]
  • Features:USB audio sound card with 7.1 virtual surround sound.53mm drivers neodymium magnets.Noise cancelling microphone via inline sound card.Echo cancelling via inline sound card.15-25kKhz frequency response.Memory foam ear pads with extra set of velour ear pads and detachable microphone.Solid aluminum construction for durability and stability.USB 7.1 connectivity for Mac & PC. Stereo compatible for PS4/Xbox One (Xbox One stereo adapter required, not included).

Corsair Void Headset - £50 - £120

Features:
  • Type: Dolby Headphone 7.1 positional audio.

• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz.

• Impedance: 32k Ohms @ 1kHz.

• Sensitivity: 107dB (+/-3dB)

• Drivers: 50mm.

• Connector: USB Type A.

• Wireless range: up to 40 feet (12m)

• Battery life: Up to 16 hours.

Razer ManO'War

[Image: razer-manowar-tech.png]
Features:
  • Lag-Free wireless performance audio

• Wireless 7.1 virtual surround sound for pinpoint precision

• Seven days of wireless gaming on a single charge

• Retractable digital mic for uncompromised vocal clarity

• Quick action controls on the ear cups for on-the-fly audio adjustments
    There just some good headsets I recommend 
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
I'm not going to rant this time about what to get, instead I'll say what I've been using the past 5 years: sennheiser hd 598s, a stereo headphone for around 200 euros and the only thing that's began to wear off is the left earmuff's side (packed it badly in a backpack and there was too much pressure). I'm definitely going to order a new pair of earmuffs and continue using this. This is how the earmuff has has begun to wear off

Spoiler: click me

. Other than that, it's a wonderful set of headphones, very neutral sound unlike with akg headphones which are ruined with strong and unnatural sounding bass. Some people like it, some don't and akg headphones are considered pretty good in general.

However, don't buy 'cheap' gaming gear. Go for quality that lasts.

Pro tip: look for audiophile headphones and buy a mic which can be attached to the headphone. If unsure what to get ask the internet. Sites like head-fi.org,  overclocked.net and reddit have proven to be very useful.
Hyper X Cloud 1 or 2, no real difference.

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
The following 1 user Likes leglaff's post:
  • Theomenz
It's a new one from logitech, the G433 great style and sound
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Corsair Raptor HS40, they look good, work and are pretty cheap (mine were about £45 at Currys PC World).
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I'm going to get on the HyperX Cloud 2 train. Best headset out there for the price it's at.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • General Rickets
I humbly apologize for wasting everybody's time to recommend me a headset, but I already got a HyperX Cloud 2 like 3 weeks ago and it's great.
Requesting for a staff member to close the thread.
HyperX cloud 2, got it a few weeks ago and there well better than other headsets
Hey Zombie nice headset mate, can't wait to speak on discord with you and listen to how good it is
Closed.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]