Spear
Your name: Spear

Your blacklist ID: 94204

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95125693

Reason: RDM. Violence is the last option.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Viljo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I got accused of breaking this rule. Please notice the bold text -

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

I'll start by explaining the situation. The cop came up and commanded me to move my vehicle. He threatned me by saying he would drive it down the lake otherwise. I said to him: "if you touch my car I will shoot your head off". After I said this and after a little situation that got cleared out, the cop purposely hit my car and tried to run away in his vehicle. I warned him and he called me a vagina and drove off. As I told him previously that I would "shoot his head off" if he touched my car. He purposely bumped in to my car with force and tried to escape after calling me a vagina (the forums filter the actual word he said). I killed the cop instead of letting him escape. I don't understand how I broke rule 4.1. The specific part in there saying "killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone" suits perfectly in this situation. My demands were not honoured so I killed him. I told him to not touch my car, yet he did even after my threat. Even the actual rule explains how this was not RDM.

My microhone is set off on my GeForce experience replay program, therefore you can not hear my voice in the video. However, Viljo was present and heard me threatning this cop and told him not to touch my car.

Thanks
Hi Spear,

Let me start off by saying I have absolutely nothing against you, I thought you were a great guy and the demotion didn't change that opinion, nor does this.

You did not demand that the car should not be touched, merely a threat. You acted alone on your own back, and instead of taking the chance you had to place me under FearRP for damaging your vehicle you shot me with intent to kill which resulted in my death. There were no orders given by your Don, I didn't fire one bullet, I simply rammed your vehicle off the road which posed no threat to you as you can clearly see me proceed to drive away from you and the area as you gunned me down. I was unarmed at the time of the shooting due to driving, and the weapon was away before entering my vehicle as I had to use my keys.

Again, nothing against you but since I've been constantly having issues with different members of this base breaking rules like the above it's starting to get a little annoying, especially when they're getting away with it.

I don't feel like I have much more to add so this concludes my point of view for the situation.
I said to you and Viljo can confirm this himself: "if you touch my car I will shoot your head off". I said this right before 00.16 in the video. As you purposely crashed into my vehicle I did what I said I would do and what a gang member would do, kill you. I did not aim to hostage you, nor get down out of my "safe area" and get you out of the car. No, as my demands were not honoured I aimed to kill you, as the rule states itself. It was clear demand as I did threaten your life.

My demands were not honoured and therefore I decided to kill you. As the rule states itself, that is allowed.
My statement,
You had another option, as I stated to you before, you could have taken DVN under gunpoint, and make a hostage situation happen, as he rammed your car, his car stopped and you had enough time to jump down and take him under gunpoint. You knew I was present, so I would have seen if DVN would have drove off. You RDMed, but as rule 4.1 states, and I quote: 
"only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, KILLING WHEN YOUR DEMANDS ARE NOT HONOURED AS CORLEONE, the rule needs clarification.
However, rule 15.3 states: Being in an underground team does not give you the right to break the rules or raid without a reason. And, in my opinion you broke this rule, as you had another option, take DVN under gunpoint.
This is an awkward situation of one rule contradicting another. This rule will be re-worked. However, you should have got DVN under FearRP to progress the roleplay instead of just gunning him down. You had plenty of time to.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]