UBR
Your name: jakeydevine/John Wick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79615030

Your ban ID: 77893

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: BRA (81675) - Breaking FearRP // 9th ban, should know better.

Involved: Not sure

Why we should unban you: I was just on the bus a few minutes ago pissing about when Reebs banned me for 'fearrp'. First I was never under FearRP on that bus at all, if you think the police officer taking his gun out just to walk onto the bus and try to impound it before being demoted that wasn't FearRP. I'd like some proof of when I was breaking FearRP because I had no idea WHEN I broke FearRP or anything like that. And if you're considering earlier when I was street racing a police officer had his gun lowered as he ran towards me, I was already holding W going at about 10 mph when he went just behind my window. Wouldn't have seen him in first person after I sped off.

nonce

Also got upped to 15 days for '9th ban'. I doubt this ban is legit either

nonce

The ban was for a player report posted on you by another user (Click Me for reference). Your trip on the bus "pissing about" has nothing to do with the ban you received.

You were told to get out of the car, which you clearly acknowledged because you say "oh shit" and drove off. You proceeded to break FearRP in another situation. 

I see no reason for you to be unbanned and I am truly revolted by your lack of respect for the rules. With your experience on the server, you should know MUCH better. You have 9 bans in total, 3 of which are for the same thing.

On a side note, I've taken the liberty of editing your SteamID into the template.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
see this is why i take breaks from gmod
i actually needed it, cheers

nonce

(07-07-2017, 11:16 PM)jakeydevine Wrote: see this is why i take breaks from gmod
i actually needed it, cheers

Well, then. Enjoy your break from Gmod.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]