Perqe UBR
Your name: Perqe

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:104938071

Your ban ID: 72934, 73047

Banned by:
Hitman, Snowred
Reason:

Involved: Quite a few people including Falc, current and previous staff, LF members etc. If needed I can contact them to post here if they were involved.

So here it is:

Hello Fearless, it’s Perqe here again after quite a while.

I’m currently banned for ToS for leaking  staff documents as well as being a staff member on another community running the CityRP gamemode and I’d like to recontest this ban. I last posted an unban request 8 months ago, which can be found here (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75836), which was denied.

I’ve said a lot of what I wanted to say in my previous unban request which was linked above, so I’ll keep this short and sweet.

After such a long time without Fearless it made me realise what I actually lost. A community that made me feel welcome and a lot of my friends which I lost contact with due to my permanent ban. I know that I messed up, not once but twice and I regret it more than you can imagine. I was stupid at the time with the other community and the leaking was an honest mistake which straight away I knew I fucked up.

I’ve seen certain players be given second chances for stunts worse than this and of course I understand that my case is different to others, but you guys have seen me at my best doing my roleplays and I made a mistake following the crowd for the server I partook in.

The leaking documents was a complete accident, it was a link I had pasted after being sent it by someone else, I didn’t mean to send it to anyone, please forgive me for that honest mistake.

I want a chance to return because I believe I’ve changed in a sense of maturity that will see me come back as a great roleplayer once again, I’ve racked up more than enough hours here and gained many RPP’s on the way to know I won’t make the same mistake twice. I’ve sort of lost interest in my PC which I’m looking to gain back if I am granted a chance to return. I’m not here to cause any trouble, just to enjoy myself again like I used to.
Hello Perqe, I'll be dealing with your Unban request.

Furthermore, I will bring your request up internally with the team to reach a fair and justified decision.

Your paitence is appreciated.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Perqe.

First of all, thank you for your paitence. After a discussion with the team we have decided to deny your unban request. This is for numerous of reasons which I will have you know. We won't let you back because you have broken Terms of Service by leaking staff documents, and was an admin on a server that had a stolen gamemode on it.

Thanks for your request.
Denied
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]