[Unofficial] [Agg] Combat Se7enteen
We at Combat Se7enteen are glad to announce the return of an old Commanding Officer, please welcome back Kpred we believe he is one of the best shots from back in the day and will be a great Officer in the squad.

Also another new solider has been recruited today by Officer Clark and I, please welcome Balls!

We hope you both do well in the squad.

General Carter.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 5 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Kpred, god, Janzo 火, Wolven, Envy
What about my application? I've sent it some time ago but haven't gotten a response yet.
(08-10-2017, 10:30 AM)Meusz Wrote:  Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Meusz 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19096214

Hours on servers: 300 

Amount of roleplay points: 1

Amount of bans: 0

Amount of blacklists: 3, but it was at once.

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Artyom

Last Name: Glazkov

Date of birth: 1983

Nationality: Russian

Why do you want to apply to us?: After trying to make an honest living for a few years I decided I'll stick to what suits me the most, and that is mercenary work. Doing it solo is not the smartest idea, so I sent this application.

Do you have access to kevlar and weapons?: Yes, I do.

[img]webkit-fake-url://1f3fa3cd-b171-47da-babf-f39da4f8d3df/imagepng[/img]

Under review.

Burrito Burrito,
Commanding officer.
Today we have some new and slightly old announcements to make, some good and some disappointing for others, however all for the best.

Good news first! I would like to warmly welcome our new Soldier Naisu! With his great history with other soldiers, we are happy to invite a new elite troop to the clan. I would also like to announce the promotion of Nookiro to soldier! He has been very active within the clan and defiantly deserves the promotion!

However when there is good, there is bad, but when there is bad, there is good (Bit of a mind twister that one). We would like to announce the kick of Whiskey from the clan. He has not met our elite requirements and therefore is no longer needed at the clan, however if he wishes to join back, he'll have to show us what he is truly made of

Thank you for reading, 
-Commanding Officer W.Wonker.
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Janzo 火, Wolven, horror, chopchop1614, Jordy
Clan has been a little inactive due to Jordy's gender change operation which he took place on the 25th. Thoughts are with Jordy and you will see her back soon getting the clan in shape again.

Falc,
The following 8 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, , DVN, Jordy, General Rickets, Wolven, Exotic, god
(09-11-2017, 09:49 AM)Falc Wrote: Clan has been a little inactive due to Jordy's gender change operation which he took place on the 25th. Thoughts are with Jordy and you will see her back soon getting the clan in shape again.

Falc,

Hope she's okay, please send my personal get well wishes.
yes, i can't wait for her to come back!
Wolven

(09-11-2017, 09:49 AM)Falc Wrote: Clan has been a little inactive due to Jordy's gender change operation which he took place on the 25th. Thoughts are with Jordy and you will see her back soon getting the clan in shape again.

Falc,

Transgender, bisexual clan officer; we should be official in no time lads
Sex change went well lads just been playing around with my new parts, safe to say I felt amazing after it. Should be back soon ladies and gentlemen!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Wolven

Combat Se7enteen is well known for it's inactivity within the city. When we 'left', we thought the City was clean of Criminals and corruption was not a thing, however we were wrong................................................

Combat Se7enteen will be back in EvoCity, fighting corruption and Criminals who step in our way. Take in mind we are not here to make enemies, however that does not mean we are here to make friends either. Within our 'return' lots of things will change. 

Like I said, with Combat Se7enteen considered returning, lots of things will change: Application process. The process will be much stricter and maybe even harder, however anyone can still apply. We are doing this beacuse we simply want the most elite soldeirs within our clan. To make sure you get accepted, give as much detail as possible. We also have a new uniform. As you'll see in the video, we are the boys in red and also our cars will be red. This will be a way of identifying a soldier of the clan. Lots more things also will be introduced within the future!

Hope you enjoy our company! See you around.

[Image: 90903174CCC355C3C96A9AE622F986FC0A5EF424]

The following 7 users Like god's post:
  • DVN, Falc, Jordy, konsta, Wolven, MrFinnConlon, Goat