[Unofficial] [Agg] Combat Se7enteen
(07-07-2017, 05:25 PM)Falc Wrote:
Listen you little bellends, we tried to be nice but you just following a crowd pisses us off, a lot.

Maybe you'll receive this letter a little clearer, this City is ours and ours only, mess with that and we'll wipe you out like we're standing on ants.

I hope you receive this letter, lots of hate

Combat Eighteen,

Commander Burrito.

Hello. I regret to inform you that your letter did not meet the requirements to be sent. Due to the lack of funding of Combat Eighteen, the sender has not been able to afford a stamp. Please re-send when the correct stamp has been attached.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Royal Mail.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 7 users Like ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Luna, Link, General Rickets, Reebs, LordOfMemory, Exotic, Ivan Tempski
(07-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Falc Wrote:
Making false statements on behalf of Royal Mail, when we used UPS to send the letter? Pathetic little rats.

You say we have a lack of funding, but last time I checked funding had fuck all to do with our weapons armory that we'll use to wipe you inconvenient, pathetic, rats out. We have plenty of funding, but what matters if the armory which is worth more.

I suggest not taking a sly dig at us like that, otherwise I'll personally deliver a letter with one of your mens heads on top.

Lots more hate,

Combat Eighteen,

Commander Burrito

Hello Sender, We so apologise for any inconvenience. We regret to inform you that the letter that you sent was sadly damaged in a car accident on the way to the recipients address. Therefore, the letter has to be thrown away. Feel free to send another one free of charge!

Many Thanks,
UPS Customer Support.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Dear Mr.Burrito,

Here at B.T.I, we do not like to play childish games. While it's tempting to chuckle at your note, I must raise my concerns as I do not believe one of our 'men's heads' has the ability to fit inside an envelope. I'll admit, your attempt at taking on three of the biggest organizations is quite over-whelming. However, please read my emphasis on the word 'attempt'. Unfortunately, only dedicated and loyal members of Evocity Organisations can sit at the adults table. I understand that the crayons we gave Combat Eighteen may be small, but here in Evocity, you have to earn your shit. 

Your so-called threat isn't worrying to say the least, even the UPS delivery man chuckled at your note when he delivered it to us. The only attempt you have made which has gotten to us, is that the big kid table isn't quite good enough for you. You have also made us aware of you, and now, I am sure that Estleback Corporation, ACE Industries and Black Thistle International will only give as many crayons as we think you deserve. Now, let the adults speak, it's almost your bed-time.

Cheerio,
James Knight
[Image: GzRFZog.png]
Executive Deputy Director
Black Thistle International
The following 5 users Like Create's post:
  • Link, ImTheRealSparks, Reebs, Luna, Joe Joe
Clans start-up protection revoked due to aggressive actions.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]

Commander Officers Cox and Burrito are "negotiating" with the manager of the gun shop "Ammu-Nation".
Combat Se7enteen officially owns Ammu-Nation Inc.
Do not intervene with our business or face consequences.

[Image: E49222331062159A2429DDB18D5AFE2645F5093D]
The following 8 users Like konsta's post:
  • Cox, Jordy, Falc, Janzo 火, , god, Willem de Walrus, Diomede
How about Fedex Cheese

[Image: About_FedEx.png]

Delivers your message quickly!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 13 users Like Generation's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Jonas, Reebs, Cox, Falc, Jordy, Ratatoskrr, Willem de Walrus, Dauntless, Wolven, Luna, Devon, Diomede
 Out of Character Information
Steam Name: Blaze
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104531418
Hours on servers: 649
Amount of roleplay points: 1
Amount of bans: 0 
Amount of blacklists: 1

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: David
Last Name: Winter

Date of birth: 7/7/1986
Nationality: Scottish
Why do you want to apply to us?: I want to join because this clan suits my roleplay style, I think it is a great clan with great people in it, it fits me and I love everything about it.
Do you have access to kevlar and weapons?: Yes

It was 1425 o'clock, 7th of July 2017. A CLASSIFIED Commander Officer called for the new Cadet for an operation called Operation Run Rum. The Commander Officer ordered the Cadet to gather intelligence about a suspicious storage that it might contain kevlar vests, ceramic plates, narcotics, firearms and other unknown materials.
The Commander knew this is a high risk mission but he has high standards for his soldiers and he's expecting for a good impression from the Cadet and disregards for any weak soldiers that will get K.I.A as he lacks empathy and only cares for his interests.

The Cadet was dropped off to a near location, he planted small spying devices around the area and gathered as many intelligence as he can as he recon the storage and area. As time past, he learned that the reports of the storage are confirmed and it contains kevlar vests, ceramic plates, narcotics, imported Soviet era firearms and U.S made firearms, materials to build money printers and materials to build Weapons of Mass Destruction. He knew that the Commander will be pleased, but he had to tell the Commander that the entire storage is going to be exported by 8th of July 2017, 0345 and he knew there isn't much time left. So he called the Commander and informed him about the confirmed reports and new information and the time of export. So the Commander rushed to the Cadet's location and they began waiting for the perfect time to bust their entire operation and take the goods under Combat Se7enteen's flag.

Spoiler: The Cadet and the Commander Officer with his Galil stalking the storage as they start to export.
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Spoiler: The Commander Officer and the Cadet holding the driver under gunpoint and proving him no one is coming to rescue him after the driver begged for mercy.

Spoiler: Commander Officer and the Cadet starts to examine the truck and its goods after finishing their encounter with the driver who was in their way.

Spoiler: The security nervously surrendered because they knew who were coming for them, so the Commander Officer laid back and leaned his back on the crate while letting the Cadet to execute both of the guards which the Cadet personally asked for, for his sadistic pleasure.
[Image: 55EB08CC07B3BB8E1903865E9A02BA8DA28B9CC0]

Do not dare to intervene in our business, or face consequences.
The following 7 users Like konsta's post:
  • Falc, Janzo 火, Cox, Jordy, Dauntless, Ratatoskrr, Diomede
 Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [PD:RP] Sharpshooter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65171839
Hours on servers: 587
Amount of roleplay points: 1
Amount of bans: 1
Amount of blacklists: 8

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Deniz
Last Name: Kelleci

Date of birth: 13.06.1973
Nationality: Turkish
Why do you want to apply to us?: I like the kind of business you're doing, and your attitude.
            Do you have access to kevlar and weapons?: A hell lot of both
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Page updated, new name, logo and rank icons.

Credits to Envy for the great designs.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Envy