2 month ban for no reason
Your name: Jarno B.

Your ban ID: 7784

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:125773529[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP multiple times in the past 2 days. //Extended by Awestruck. Last chance

Staff member who banned you: Yonno

Extended by: Awestruckbucket

Reason why you should be unbanned: Hello to whoever is reading this. i will give it you i did break FearRp 1 time. So that's fair that i got banned for 1 day, But i get Banned for 2 Months with the text: Breaking FearRp Miltuple times in the last 2 days. So if i did break FearRp in the last 2 days (wich i did not) you should have banned me then for 1 day (i know i should not break FearRP). But further of the 2 months it should not have been extendent because i did not break FearRp in those 2 days so that is some bullcrap so if you could remove my 2 months ban and replace it with like a week or 3 days or so that would be fair because of my prespective i was banned for a day i was like oh thats fair. I try rejoining the next day and it said i was banned from the server and i was confused. so i went to the page and saw that i have a 2 MONTHS BAN. (Btw i have donator i dont know if that helps anything but still) the extend was not fair! 
I extended your ban because I placed you on last chance. You have way too many bans and clearly do not learn.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello,

You've received multiple warnings in the past few days regarding minging and borderline rule breakage. I've watched you be under gunpoint multiple times and it seemed like you were taking it as a joke almost all the time. You laughingly jump around up to the point where you get arrested or where an admin has to warn you. As stated by the rules FearRP also means you should be afraid of being under gunpoint and RP accordingly, which you clearly didn't.

You've received multiple warnings in the past few days by several admins including Viljo and me. This ban is also your 11th ban in a little more than 200 hours, and it's your 7th ban regarding FearRP, so you clearly don't understand the concept of it. Take the 2 months break for granted and decide afterwards whether or not Fearless is truly a community for you.

I personally see no reason for the ban to be lifted nor shortened, but that will be up to AwestruckBullet.

Kind regards,
Yonno
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]