beeping breaches
Let me just say as a person that actually plays the Government role when it comes to raiding properly with a team of good people often; the SRU job is fucking broken. Police officers aren't 'weak' either.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
maybe a fast couple of beeps right before it detonates. otherwise -Support
The police force is in no way shape or form "underpowered". The concussion grenades are broken and you get tranqs for free.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 4 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Wolven, Falc, Archer, Devon
(07-05-2017, 02:32 PM)Broccoli Wrote: The police force is in no way shape or form "underpowered". The concussion grenades are broken and you get tranqs for free.

Thank you!

It's all mostly just the actual police and SRU who aren't good at fire fights a lot of the time
(07-04-2017, 06:40 PM)Yonno Wrote: +support, defenders should know when a breach is being placed as there is currently no indication of it.
Perhaps a certain text popping up is a nice replacement, too.
(07-05-2017, 02:32 PM)Broccoli Wrote: The police force is in no way shape or form "underpowered". The concussion grenades are broken and you get tranqs for free.

However what good are these things against heavily defended bases where the government has ZERO chance of pulling through and getting inside? What good are these against bases with multiple people inside armed with Galils, Semi-Auto Shotguns, so on so forth? Try as you will to say that the government are just trash at firefights, because you at are dead wrong. Even with some of the best aggressive RPers (I.e. Cox, Jordy, so on so forth, you know who you are) breaches are still used and are a valid tactic. 

As said, I like the concept but I honestly can't support something that gives the defending team yet another advantage by basically saying "hey ****s, they're breaching over here."
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Demonic, Devon
All I read was you saying Cox and Jordy are some of the best

Bruhhh

Hahahahaha
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Yonno
(07-05-2017, 05:37 PM)Falc Wrote: All I read was you saying Cox and Jordy are some of the best

Bruhhh

Hahahahaha

"(Cox, Jordy, so on so forth, you know who you are)"
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-04-2017, 07:19 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 06:33 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Support

All due respect, this isnt how it is in real life, as SWAT/SRU breaches are activated by plugging in a wire and tripping the detonater, and even military grade C4 Plastic Explosive does not beep. I like the concept, but I honestly can't support something that doesnt support realism.

There is a line drawn with realism on Fearless, this suggestion is a great improvement for breaches on both sides of the raid parties. Government place down a breach and all of the criminals inside the base will disperse from the beeping noise to clear for cover giving the government a clear entry whereas on the other hand the criminals being raided know where they're coming from and if they're breaching or not so they can prepare. It's a win win situation IMO and I believe this is a great idea.

Then bring back the SRU Gas Suit Armor (because if this suggestion gets approved, it's going to make more the government underpowered)
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 3 users Like Generation's post:
  • Reebs, Jordy, Demonic
-support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]