beeping breaches
+Support

Will sound cooler to hear:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOM!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Gizmo
+support,what Broccoli said
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(07-04-2017, 06:33 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Support

All due respect, this isnt how it is in real life, as SWAT/SRU breaches are activated by plugging in a wire and tripping the detonater, and even military grade C4 Plastic Explosive does not beep. I like the concept, but I honestly can't support something that doesnt support realism.

+ I personally don't think the the ones that we raid need even more advantages if we use a different route then they thought we would. They are already powerfull enough. You go ahead and try to raid a 8 manned base with 3 sru's for example by using a small front door... And if you add the beeping noise they'l know where to aim their guns next. And seeing as how SRU shields have been removed. We can't exactly use any tactic by attacking from both sides (Like shield standing infront of door and the other guy crouching behind him) so no. Hell they even removed the 20rpp SRU suit extra kevlar. So no we are already weak. It's funny how people think the police force is overpowered lol.

We don't have any shields, extra kevlar anymore and hell we might not even have any Tranq advantages anymore... if you add this we would lose all advantages to raid a highly defended base.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 1 user Likes Demonic's post:
  • Reebs
(07-04-2017, 07:19 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

All due respect, this isnt how it is in real life, as SWAT/SRU breaches are activated by plugging in a wire and tripping the detonater, and even military grade C4 Plastic Explosive does not beep. I like the concept, but I honestly can't support something that doesnt support realism.

There is a line drawn with realism on Fearless, this suggestion is a great improvement for breaches on both sides of the raid parties. Government place down a breach and all of the criminals inside the base will disperse from the beeping noise to clear for cover giving the government a clear entry whereas on the other hand the criminals being raided know where they're coming from and if they're breaching or not so they can prepare. It's a win win situation IMO and I believe this is a great idea.

However implementing this would weaken the police force more as they would now have ZERO element of surprise, ZERO chances of actually pulling through and winning. As said by Demonic, the police force is weak enough. Why weaken them more by taking away their only VALID tactic?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • already_fallen, Demonic
(07-05-2017, 03:11 AM)Reebs Wrote:

There is a line drawn with realism on Fearless, this suggestion is a great improvement for breaches on both sides of the raid parties. Government place down a breach and all of the criminals inside the base will disperse from the beeping noise to clear for cover giving the government a clear entry whereas on the other hand the criminals being raided know where they're coming from and if they're breaching or not so they can prepare. It's a win win situation IMO and I believe this is a great idea.

However implementing this would weaken the police force more as they would now have ZERO element of surprise, ZERO chances of actually pulling through and winning. As said by Demonic, the police force is weak enough. Why weaken them more by taking away their only VALID tactic?

Replying in addition to my like to make sure people see atleast someone agrees with you
Neutral

It's a hit and miss. Either your helping balance Criminal v Criminal or weakening police in Criminal V Police.

Maybe have scilenced police breaches??
+Support
(07-05-2017, 01:39 AM)Demonic Wrote:

+ I personally don't think the the ones that we raid need even more advantages if we use a different route then they thought we would. They are already powerfull enough. You go ahead and try to raid a 8 manned base with 3 sru's for example by using a small front door... And if you add the beeping noise they'l know where to aim their guns next. And seeing as how SRU shields have been removed. We can't exactly use any tactic by attacking from both sides (Like shield standing infront of door and the other guy crouching behind him) so no. Hell they even removed the 20rpp SRU suit extra kevlar. So no we are already weak. It's funny how people think the police force is overpowered lol.

We don't have any shields, extra kevlar anymore and hell we might not even have any Tranq advantages anymore... if you add this we would lose all advantages to raid a highly defended base.

Criminals don't have shields or extra Kevlar either, never have done. Criminals also pay for their own weapons, Kevlar and ammo where as government get them for free.

Whys it always about what equipment you get that makes you win a raid?

Funny as when I go government and we actually use tactics we can i infiltrate a base full of criminals?

Just seems like a poor excuse to -Support
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Wolven
(07-05-2017, 03:11 AM)Reebs Wrote:

It wouldn't at all, just because a single beeping noise weakens a whole government force? I don't think so, the breach still works the same. 

Please stop bringing the weak government card to the table, the government is very powerful is used in the correct manner, so there's 500 tactics usable.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Wolven
(07-05-2017, 06:48 AM)Prompt Wrote: Neutral

It's a hit and miss. Either your helping balance Criminal v Criminal or weakening police in Criminal V Police.

Maybe have scilenced police breaches??

They're silent, that's why this thread is up, to make them have a beeping noise
Wolven