Unban request
Your name: DonaldTrump4Life

Your ban ID: 77756

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92726743

Reason: Punchwhoring because 'my finger slipped', staff disrespect, Racism, homophobia

Staff member who banned you: Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I decieded to let my cousin play on the computer and I told him the rules and what not to do but he still deceided to break them after I told him not to as you saw in the video I then stoped recording to go to the bathroom and when I came back I noticed that I was banned for 7 days for Punchwhoring, staff disprespect which I would never be rude or desrespect to a staff member, racist, and homophobia. I please forgiveness on my cousins actions that I could not control. Thank you for reading this. Good day or night lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO0NxZQjRgs
Your account is your responsibility. Whether it was your cousin or not, you must suffer the consequences of leaving your account in the hands of your cousin. Furthermore, you record your cousin breaking rules and yet what did you do to stop him? Nothing. 

Also, I like how the recording convieniently cuts off before he breaks the rule he was punished for, which make sure be believe that you are lying to me. Unless you can provide evidence of your cousin breaking the rule, you are under suspicion of lying in courthouse.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
No im not lying I thought that, that was enough to prove that I wasnt the one controlling the game and also my voice is much differnet then his so when u where talking to him that wasnt my voice. Plus I wouldnt say that stuff to you reebs your a good admin. You answered me when I asked about extending my prop limit and has always been there for me in any incident. I get that it seems fishy but deep down I wasnt the one who said those stuff to you on a personal level because I dont want to be disliked by anyone on the server, sorry.
(06-27-2017, 12:44 AM)Timmay69 Wrote: No im not lying I thought that, that was enough to prove that I wasnt the one controlling the game and also my voice is much differnet then his so when u where talking to him that wasnt my voice.

I don't recall hearing you speak, ever.

Plus I wouldnt say that stuff to you reebs your a good admin.

Thanks.

You answered me when I asked about extending my prop limit and has always been there for me in any incident. I get that it seems fishy but deep down I wasnt the one who said those stuff to you on a personal level because I dont want to be disliked by anyone on the server, sorry.

Fishy is a bit of an understatement. As I said before, your account is your responsibility.

As previously stated, your account is your responsibility. I'm sorry, but this unban appeal is hereby denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]