SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:61032702

Time in GMT: 20:37

Server: V4B1

Summary: Teamkilling - Invaild reason to shoot

Evidence: https://youtu.be/6DzQ4-lp0pk
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Officer attempted to kill me, after I gave him plenty of time (over 2 minutes) to follow my orders and accompany me to the nexus so I could roleplay properly he chose to drive away.
He might me crazy and be a danger to the civilians, I did not teamkill him, I stopped his vehicle so I could stop him.
I gave him one last chance of cooperating, and I stated multiple times I would shoot him if he did not get out.
After he ignored me once more and with the threat stopped, I demoted him.
Player was also breaking FearRP for well over 5 minutes, if a staff member requests the whole story I'll upload my video if I can find it.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

[Image: 67598910f98307f048cb4d3cae5fd559.png]

As the video show, the officer was in his car moving at a slow speed, he was not a danger there was no need to shoot at him.

Secondly, as you stated he was an officer while you were a police officer, you shot at him intending to kill him, a member of your government team hence the teamkilling.

If the player was breaking fearRP you should have made an @ call or a PR rather then to take it into your own hands and shoot him down.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I did not take it to my own hands to punish him for breaking FearRP, I was roleplaying.
Imagine this, there is a mentally unstable officer driving away after the Sergeant has told him to stop, you shoot his wheels to stop the vehicle, once stopped you grab him and take away his badge and gun (demotion).
This was what happened, you are just trying to make me look bad in the picture when you caught a situation which is none of your business in the middle of happening.
I have video evidence of everything as stated, if a staff member does wish to punish me, please don't jump to conclusions as it is not what MrFinnConlon is picturing it as, I will send you my side of the story.

(06-27-2017, 06:08 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: I did not take it to my own hands to punish him for breaking FearRP, I was roleplaying.
Imagine this, there is a mentally unstable officer driving away after the Sergeant has told him to stop, you shoot his wheels to stop the vehicle, once stopped you grab him and take away his badge and gun (demotion).
This was what happened, you are just trying to make me look bad in the picture when you caught a situation which is none of your business in the middle of happening.
I have video evidence of everything as stated, if a staff member does wish to punish me, please don't jump to conclusions as it is not what MrFinnConlon is picturing it as, I will send you my side of the story.

The matter of the fact is, you shot one of your teammates - teamkilling.

Also as per rule 12.9 you cannot shoot at a car unless it was a risk, that officer was not an immediate danger to the public and you shouldn't have shot. The picture is very clear and unless you can provide counter-evidence to prove otherwise your story doesn't much to go on.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I just saw the video and is there a particular reason of why you did not post the entire video? You were there for the whole situation I doubt you only started recording then.

Here you go, the officer punched me and ran away, in character I believed he was crazy since no one in his good mind punches his sergeant, ignores him under gun point and does the opposite after he had been given fair warning.
I am not going to argue with you anymore, you are trying to get me banned for something minor which I had the right to do, by coming into a situation that was none of your business.
If you wanna go that far, you FailRP by not helping the Sergeant to capture a mentally unstable suspect, this is the kind of argument you are pulling on me.

Right.

Let me just start of by saying this: I do not see the reason you shot him.

I looked over both videos. You had plenty of time to demote the officer.. instead, you decided to shoot him. That is why I have decided to blacklist you for a long time.

Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]