Otto Warmbier's death 5 days ago.
Exclamation 
I was surprised to not see any threads about the death of Otto Warmbier.

To provide some background, incase you don't know what happened

Otto Warmbier was an American College Student who went on a trip to North Korea. (Not the best idea, but he did it nonetheless).
[Image: OttoWarmbier.jpg]
[Image: Yanggakdo-Hotel-pj%C3%B6ngjang.jpg]
He stayed at the Yanggakdo International Hotel in Pyongyang, where he was accused of stealing a propaganda poster with a picture of Kim Il-Sung on it. He was sent to a trial in North Korea. The trial is linked in full below.

Judging by the broken English in alot of his confessions, it's thought that a North Korean official wrote up a confession to Otto Warmbier to speak in the trial, making people think he was forced to confess under duress, violating his Human Rights. After the trial, he was found as guilty and sentenced to 15 years in a North Korean labour camp, much like a Gulag or a Concentration Camp, all for stealing a propaganada poster. He was detained on January 2nd, 2016. He returned to the United States on June 12, 2017, under the instruction of President Trump. Only a week before his return, North Korean officials informed his parents he was in a comatose after being given a sleeping pill and had food-induced botulism. However, medical examination in the United States showed no traces or signs of Botulism. He died on June 19th in hospital. President Trump issued a statement regarding Warmbier's death: "There is nothing more tragic for a parent than to lose a child in the prime of life. Our thoughts and prayers are with Otto's family and friends, and all who loved him." The US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, said "Countless innocent men and women have died at the hands of North Korea..., but the singular case of Otto Warmbier touches the American heart like no other.". Unfortunately, the cause of his death cannot be determined, because his family has denied an Autopsy, so a Post-Mortem evaluation was conducted instead. Doctors speculate he could have died from a blood clot, pneumonia, sepsis or kidney failure. 2,500 people attended his funeral.

In my opinion, the only people who can be blamed for Warmbier's death is the North Korean regime and their absolutely brutal system. The regime must pay for the mis-handling and  injustice dealt to Otto Warmbier, and his inevitable death caused by his horrid treatment by the regime. This has only heightened tensions between the two countries.

Discuss this below.

North Korea is fucked and I sense a war.
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
North Korea needs to be dealt with, sooner rather than later. I think Daddy Trump needs to send some freedom and democracy over there.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • britannia, TheSiphon
Attacking North Korea is more like damage control than anything else. There will be negative consequences either way.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I would say that it is Ottos own fault for attempting such a thing in a country he knew was dangerous and unpredictable. Otto stole a poster wich is a light crime yes, but jesus fuck he did know where he was and how broken the justice system there is.

Tl:Dr;
Go bad country
Do crime against bad country knowing it
get fucked->own fault
Pyongyang sounds like the noise that it makes when you 'ping' and elastic band Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]