Unblacklist Request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Your blacklist ID: 93676

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Sparx

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

During the course of the evening I was accused of CDM x2, upon being brought to the admin roof, I was only presented with a single piece of evidence, therefore in order to ascertain that I had CDMed two people surely I should have been presented with 2 pieces of evidence to prove that my car struck two people.

When I had been brought to and admin roof, I was told that I CDMed someone at backstreet. From my perspective I was blind to this, due to my new headset which werent fully configured and my 10-30 fps whilst in the city making it hard for me to see and hear if I have hit anyone. As for the second 'case' of 'CDM' I never actually made contact with the player itself thus I CDMed no one. Surely if you accidently CDM one person you are told about it and given a warning to be more careful next time.

Thank you for your time,
Ratatoskrr.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Good Afternoon Rat,

Whilst it is true that we would try to be fair on a player by giving them a warning in some situations if only one minor rule breakage has occurred, you had been kicked previously by Yonno for having broken FearRP. If you had been getting bad FPS in the city then all I can advise you to do is not to drive. Unfortunately it's not our fault that your headset wasn't configured and from what we saw it seemed unlikely you did not see the person you CDM'd so therefore when you didn't call a medic a blacklist was handed out.

Many Thanks,
Sparx
Surely, you understand that I only hit one person instead of the two in which you accused me of on the night? If I really did CDM two people, could you possibly provide log evidence in order to back up your previous accusations?

EDIT - I understand that it is a punishment for something I have done, which you had proven via the logs for one victim of CDM. I have served my blacklist however I desire to have it removed from my record to stop it tainting my reputation in future. After all, it was a minor rule breakage due to the scenario in which I have presented within this UBR.

Regards,
Ratatoskrr

Surely this should be approved due to the nature of the 7 day reply rule?

[Image: dfe74b04fb950da1c884801e54d551a7.png]

[Image: 2cc7bc3846d643273e2c87f2d662216f.png]

Awaiting response from Sparx
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I believe the time is up?

Apologies.

Rat - please let me direct you to this rule for making a UBR:

4.Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules. (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63608)

You admitted in the last reply that you know you broke the rules when you posted this:
'EDIT - I understand that it is a punishment for something I have done, which you had proven via the logs for one victim of CDM'

I see no reason to approve this since it would contradict the rule.
For the above reason^

Denied.