Is creatine loading really worth it?
What is the point in going to the gym if you are under Ramadan? I don't see the point in that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-22-2017, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: What is the point in going to the gym if you are under Ramadan? I don't see the point in that.

Ramadan doesn't affect working out
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Isn't Ramadan like some Muslim thing?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(06-22-2017, 01:03 PM)Merle Wrote: Isn't Ramadan like some Muslim thing?

Yes,Muslims can't drink,eat,jerk off and look at sexual material from sunrise to sunset for the duration of the Ramadan month in Muslim Lunar Calendar,which is until the Eid Al-Fitr.But nothing about sports,except that you cannot take any steroids and supplements.
Also,people who need daily dose of medicine are excused from fasting.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I see, how does this have anything to do with this thread? Lol
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
(06-22-2017, 02:08 PM)Merle Wrote: I see, how does this have anything to do with this thread? Lol

Lol I just tried to help you out with giving a response. If you didn't want a reply from me, say it. And above all that, you asked ''Isn't Ramadan like some Muslim thing to do?'', so you can expect an answer man. If you don't appreciate my comment and advise, I'll delete it.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(06-22-2017, 05:17 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 02:08 PM)Merle Wrote: I see, how does this have anything to do with this thread? Lol

Lol I just tried to help you out with giving a response. If you didn't want a reply from me, say it. And above all that, you asked ''Isn't Ramadan like some Muslim thing to do?'', so you can expect an answer man. If you don't appreciate my comment and advise, I'll delete it.

Oh no, don't worry about it. I'm not offended in anyway. I was just saying that as a joke, I also appreciate you telling me what you know about out creatine. But you may delete the comment if you wish to.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(06-22-2017, 05:24 PM)Merle Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 05:17 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote:

Oh no, don't worry about it. I'm not offended in anyway. I was just saying that as a joke, I also appreciate you telling me what you about out creatine. But you may delete the comment if you wish to.

Ahh hehe alrighty. Nah, I won't delete it. I thought you were being serious. By the way, if you wanna talk more about fitness add me on steam Smile.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
From personal experience, these shitty supplements don't work. That goes for energy drinks and Lucozade etc.

The best thing you can have is water regularly and you should be good for everything else (obviously not going to mcdonalds everyday)

It may take a long time but after a year or so you should be very good overall. You could probably see excellent results if you grind twice a week at the gym for 3 months or so. I also advise doing stuff like sit ups and press ups at home.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Archer
(06-22-2017, 05:28 PM)TieDye Wrote: From personal experience, these shitty supplements don't work. That goes for energy drinks and Lucozade etc.

The best thing you can have is water regularly and you should be good for everything else (obviously not going to mcdonalds everyday)

It may take a long time but after a year or so you should be very good overall. You could probably see excellent results if you grind twice a week at the gym for 3 months or so. I also advise doing stuff like sit ups and press ups at home.

Well, I workout three times a week. I take two scoops of creatine a day. Drink 2-3L of water a day. Now, my eating habits are okay. With my body type though, I should be eating way more. I know creatine works because I had a classmate who used it and he used to be smaller than me and I'm pretty skinny. Only took him strong dedication starting from September.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton