Is creatine loading really worth it?
(06-22-2017, 05:34 PM)Merle Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 05:28 PM)TieDye Wrote: From personal experience, these shitty supplements don't work. That goes for energy drinks and Lucozade etc.

The best thing you can have is water regularly and you should be good for everything else (obviously not going to mcdonalds everyday)

It may take a long time but after a year or so you should be very good overall. You could probably see excellent results if you grind twice a week at the gym for 3 months or so. I also advise doing stuff like sit ups and press ups at home.

Well, I workout three times a week. I take two scoops of creatine a day. Drink 2-3L of water a day. Now, my eating habits are okay. With my body type though, I should be eating way more. I know creatine works because I had a classmate who used it and he used to be smaller than me and I'm pretty skinny. Only took him strong dedication starting from September
At the end of the day, it is your decision. However, I would not recommend it as you might see those results without the creatine.
(06-22-2017, 08:08 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: What is the point in going to the gym if you are under Ramadan? I don't see the point in that.

Ramadan doesn't affect working out

You're not getting any nutrition in your body though.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-27-2017, 07:36 PM)Midget Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:08 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 07:49 AM)Midget Wrote: What is the point in going to the gym if you are under Ramadan? I don't see the point in that.

Ramadan doesn't affect working out

You're not getting any nutrition in your body though.

lol, of course, Ramadan affects working out. You are effectively limiting the amount of protein you will receive when working out.