Jobname discussion
(06-20-2017, 05:20 AM)Jonas Wrote: Baskinger, that's taken out of context or misunderstood.

Our jobs was "Ace Industries - Thanatos", but we roleplayed it out as undercover. We did not raid the President either, we protected him.

We had our jobs to Ace because of that rule. I'm not just gonna make up my oen. That'd be stupid.

Obviously we're not gonna allow a janitor to raid the nexus.

You had your jobs as "ACE Industries - Thanatos". You were roleplaying as "Walker Corporation". Why can't you set your job title correctly and roleplay with the Walker Corporation rather have a totally different job title to what your roleplaying as?
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Because we where spying on your corporation. We identified as Walkers Incorporated so you would not get suspecious of us being Ace Industries.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-20-2017, 12:31 PM)Jonas Wrote: Because we where spying on your corporation. We identified as Walkers Incorporated so you would not get suspecious of us being Ace Industries.

Why would you spy on us in the first place? We were passively roleplay and building until you decided to "spy" on us. Coffee said that he only wanted to check the faults with the building, not spy on it.
(06-20-2017, 12:32 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 12:31 PM)Jonas Wrote: Because we where spying on your corporation. We identified as Walkers Incorporated so you would not get suspecious of us being Ace Industries.

Why would you spy on us in the first place? We were passively roleplay and building until you decided to "spy" on us. Coffee said that he only wanted to check the faults with the building, not spy on it.

They wouldn't say they were spies right?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Jonas
Sparks. That was an In-character thing we started saying. We where passive roleplaying aswell to start off with. You guys came off hostile and threatend us.

A spy would, like Sharpshooter says, not reveal themselves. Would they?
(06-20-2017, 12:44 PM)Jonas Wrote: Sparks. That was an In-character thing we started saying. We where passive roleplaying aswell to start off with. You guys came off hostile and threatend us.

A spy would, like Sharpshooter says, not reveal themselves. Would they?

I still don't understand why you caused so many issues for us while we were minding our own business and doing nothing to bother you or anyone else.
Take that in the PR. I explained numerous of times there. This discussion is about the job titles here. Not to continue the PR.