STEAM_0:0:12501415
STEAM_0:0:43066753
STEAM_0:1:65599084

Time in GMT:

18:00PM GMT

Server:

v4b1

Summary:

Users & administrators randomly raided our roleplay in the skyscraper. Random arrest was also documented but steam ID was not found. In addition to this, [FL] Coffee placed a camera in our props during the raid that they conducted.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/oazmLaF0QIo

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=950572269
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
What rules were broken? We had a valid reason to check the property.

Sorry, I fail to see how this PR has been placed on myself also. Where is your evidence of me conducting a raid? I'll have you know, I was never a part of this preliminary raid.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-19-2017, 07:30 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Sorry, I fail to see how this PR has been placed on myself also. Where is your evidence of me conducting a raid? I'll have you know, I was never a part of this preliminary raid.

You were part of a second raid, sorry about that.
(06-19-2017, 07:36 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 07:30 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Sorry, I fail to see how this PR has been placed on myself also. Where is your evidence of me conducting a raid? I'll have you know, I was never a part of this preliminary raid.

Even then, that was not the case. The police had raided your building.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-19-2017, 07:26 PM)General Rickets Wrote: What rules were broken? We had a valid reason to check the property.

The two reasons that I was given was "The windows are unsafe" & "You have no clear fire escape in that building" - You cannot see out of the windows in the skyscraper, therefore that is not a reason to raid. And since when did you need a fire escape? If none of these were your reasons then tell me it here because I was not told anything different in-game.
(06-19-2017, 07:37 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 07:36 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote:

Even then, that was not the case. The police had raided your building.

The police and General Rickets and few others who were building inspectors at the time raided in the second incident, the evidence is taking a while to process for that.
-Involved-

The accused players were outside of the property and were claiming they were building inspectors for some reason. They then told a police officer to get a search warrant as they claimed our building was unsafe, despite there being no laws for this random claim. Also, while under baseball bat point they simply ignored me when I said "get out" an extremely large amount of times.

We decided to ignore them and let them go through our property as the police were handcuffing us, as instructed by the "building inspectors". After they had left, we went back up the lift to find that Coffee had placed a camera inside our property which was owned by us and therefore would not be allowed to just place a camera inside of our property.
Hello Sparks,

I don't know why you're posting this as we had completely valid reasonings behind this event. Ace Thanatos has its idealogys and we followed them to maximum roleplay. We went undercover as another corporation. Hence why we where unarmed in this incident, Walkers Incoroporated. We where going to inspect your building as a way to spy on you, hence Coffee's camera. We tried numerous of times to persuade you into letting us in and "inspect" said building. You as anybody else would, denied us, told us to get papers from the dictator at the moment that did not like your corporation. He gave us papers and full authoration to search your property, and our RP reasons is completely within the rules. We did what had to be done in order for us to investigate your building when you denied us access. Called the police for assistance. This was not roleplayed out poorly. This is a situation where we did our jobs to an intense amount of RP. I don't see how a PR like this would even pop up.

I have really bad wifi right now, so I am thinking that you're talking about the incident that first happend. We took screenshots for roleplay reasons which I still have stored, this proves that we where in there to conduct an investigation.

As for the second incident, I was outside whilst Rickets and another person was with him. With the police, I belive for possing a threat with the baseball bat one of your men had. Not to mention that guy continuently threatend us, so why would we not have a reason to search?

Situations like these should be kept In-character. You had all powers to stop us. Kill the president, force us away and so forth. Nothing was done but threats towards me and other Ace members.

I fail to see rule breakage here, please lighten it up for me.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-19-2017, 07:53 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Sparks,

I don't know why you're posting this as we had completely valid reasonings behind this event. Ace Thanatos has its idealogys and we followed them to maximum roleplay. We went undercover as another corporation. Hence why we where unarmed in this incident, Walkers Incoroporated. We where going to inspect your building as a way to spy on you, hence Coffee's camera. We tried numerous of times to persuade you into letting us in and "inspect" said building. You as anybody else would, denied us, told us to get papers from the dictator at the moment that did not like your corporation. He gave us papers and full authoration to search your property, and our RP reasons is completely within the rules. We did what had to be done in order for us to investigate your building when you denied us access. Called the police for assistance. This was not roleplayed out poorly. This is a situation where we did our jobs to an intense amount of RP. I don't see how a PR like this would even pop up.

I have really bad wifi right now, so I am thinking that you're talking about the incident that first happend. We took screenshots for roleplay reasons which I still have stored, this proves that we where in there to conduct an investigation.

As for the second incident, I was outside whilst Rickets and another person was with him. With the police, I belive for possing a threat with the baseball bat one of your men had. Not to mention that guy continuently threatend us, so why would we not have a reason to search?

Situations like these should be kept In-character. You had all powers to stop us. Kill the president, force us away and so forth. Nothing was done but threats towards me and other Ace members.

I fail to see rule breakage here, please lighten it up for me.

In reference to the baseball bat, I had a baseball bat out in my own property and was only using the words "Get out" and "Please may you leave the property" while multiple people were under bat point. I did this as you were harassing us and barge inside with a search warrant that I still don't understand why you even had. Just because the president was a dictator doesn't mean you have a valid roleplay reason to raid a property. If anyone else had done the same they would have been denied this "valid roleplay reason"

Does this mean that any player can search a property if they have a dictator president and can make up a good "roleplay reason"?