Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finsbury Park
I tell you what though, I've seen plenty more people end up with a sore face over your beliefs than what they have over mine.

It's a sad truth, you act all this tough mister right wing on the internet but I bet in school you wouldn't say boo. Acting the big shot behind a keyboard.

Voice your opinions outside the internet, go to demos and see if your still as big as you make out when 20 team handed turn up at the likes of an EDL demo to kick your head in. Fight or flight, guarantee you'd be running like fuck.

Just drop the act son.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(06-20-2017, 11:59 AM)Marty Wrote: I tell you what though, I've seen plenty more people end up with a sore face over your beliefs than what they have over mine.

It's a sad truth, you act all this tough mister right wing on the internet but I bet in school you wouldn't say boo. Acting the big shot behind a keyboard.

Voice your opinions outside the internet, go to demos and see if your still as big as you make out when 20 team handed turn up at the likes of an EDL demo to kick your head in. Fight or flight, guarantee you'd be running like fuck.

Just drop the act son.

And you're an adult which is effectively targeting minors, claiming to be a company director with a huge salary. freaking come at me little vagina. You don't know anything about my personal life outside of this community on the internet. Grow some freaking balls and move out your mums house like you're supposed to degenerate hippy.
[Image: bOHLQfc.png]
What a lovely news thread this is. Is it just me or there is always someONE who makes it political.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(06-20-2017, 02:39 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 11:59 AM)Marty Wrote: I tell you what though, I've seen plenty more people end up with a sore face over your beliefs than what they have over mine.

Just drop the act son.

And you're an adult which is effectively targeting minors, claiming to be a company director with a huge salary. freaking come at me little vagina. You don't know anything about my personal life outside of this community on the internet. Grow some freaking balls and move out your mums house like you're supposed to degenerate hippy.

Who targeted you ? :/ I wouldn't call it a huge salary but I do well. And yes you can find me registered on companies house however I'm not gonna give that information out as it has my name and address on it....I don't see what your getting at, no one is targeting you.

Merely challenging your bullshit opinions, all I'm saying to you is stop acting big over the internet. If you want to act big go voice your opinions outside and I'm sure at some point down the line you'll get a smack from someone.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Eclipze
If I continue to see these kinds of posts, warning points are going to be given out. Discuss the matter in a calm and civil manor, I don't want to see anyone insulting anyone else.
[img=0x300]http://i.imgur.com/2lqiR0U.gif[/img]
Credits to Envy for this brilliant Sig!
(06-20-2017, 03:06 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 02:39 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

Just drop the act son.

Who targeted you ? :/ I wouldn't call it a huge salary but I do well. And yes you can find me registered on companies house however I'm not gonna give that information out as it has my name and address on it....I don't see what your getting at, no one is targeting you.

Merely challenging your bullshit opinions, all I'm saying to you is stop acting big over the internet. If you want to act big go voice your opinions outside and I'm sure at some point down the line you'll get a smack from someone.

Why is there a terrorist organisation on your signature and profile picture though??
[-] The following 2 users Like Alex Jones's post:
  • juicyorange, Sharpshooter
(06-20-2017, 05:24 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 10:55 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 10:44 PM)BRITANNIA Wrote: Let's not turn this thread into a massive fuckin shitshow and flamewar between people. This is a thread about the fact that somebody has died, not an intense political discussion about terrorism and how to stop it. Disrespectful to have those sorts of arguments on these sorts of threads.

Sorry, but if someone says something like that I am going to respond . By the way, if you really mean what you just said, why like juicy's reply? You can't just post something that is kind of REALLY controversial and expect no answer. You should have replied with this message when juicy wrote his horrible message. Don't write it now because everyone is against juicyorange.

With all due respect, a death is a death, and like any normal person I condone this attack, I would have though that this is a normal thing to do if someone dies however I do not think that what the government is doing is necessary because a lot more people die every day from a lot more other things. I have no where stated that this attack should be ignored or brushed away because it shouldn't.

By saying that everyone is against me is complete and utter nonsense, you may have a couple of likes on a gaming forum here, but fuck, I sure know that many people hold my point of view and I wouldn't be suprised if people here also agreed but they are scared of the thugs that constantly harras people who hold a different view as shown by your several comments which clearly have targeted myself. I'd like to give you a word of warning, these words may not offend me but the sure as hell will offend others on the internet or in the world and one day you will offend the wrong person who might take it personally.

And if you all can't keep your response civil or justified then don't respond.
Thank you.

Thugs? Really? I don't know what the hell you are talking about, I just opened up about what I think of your response. If any other person thinks the same way as you do, then my response also applies to them. It is my opinion and I am not afraid to share it. And yes I may have said a few things that were personal and maybe too harsh, but for what you said I think it is pretty okay. Just man up dude.

PS: I really don't care about likes, it just shows that people agree with the post. That is what the likes are for. I saw your response and I replied to it. Do you really think I made that post just for likes? Come on.
[Image: Bez_nazwy_1.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Eclipze
Holy fuckin shit on a stick this thread spiralled
[Image: KV0lA0o.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes BRITANNIA's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle