Decrease the tranquilized timer
+Support
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+Support
20 seconds is suitable
(06-18-2017, 07:30 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 07:22 PM)Midget Wrote: -support

There needs to be a certain amount of time or else it is useless. You have to remember it is not just a combat weapon either.
Change your tactics and adapt.

Great logic there, Midget.

Change tactics from a gun that you can't counter act, how can you change tactic to that? Use your brain.

+Support from me.

Oh, I don't know... Probably by avoiding the line of fire? 
Definitely DO NOT decrease the timer, that is not the answer to your "problem" in the first place. smh
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-19-2017, 07:01 AM)Midget Wrote:

There needs to be a certain amount of time or else it is useless. You have to remember it is not just a combat weapon either.

Change tactics from a gun that you can't counter act, how can you change tactic to that? Use your brain.

+Support from me.

Definitely DO NOT decrease the timer, that is not the answer to your "problem" in the first place. smh

How is "avoiding the line of fire" a tactic? If the tranquer can't see you then you can't see the tranquer. Then it just becomes target practise for the tranquer whenever you peek out to try and return fire.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Falc
(06-19-2017, 07:31 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 07:01 AM)Midget Wrote:

+Support from me.

How is "avoiding the line of fire" a tactic? If the tranquer can't see you then you can't see the tranquer. Then it just becomes target practise for the tranquer whenever you peek out to try and return fire.

If you have a base where you become target practice for the raiders you should probably rebuild your base. Why would you peek someone with a scoped rifle? Obviously you would want to push a person with a tranquilizer into close quarters. 

If you reduce the tranq time, all you will do is make the gun practically useless for kidnapping Etc. Then the ONLY practical purpose for the gun is in raids. There are other ways to nerf the tranq, this is not the way.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Pollux
(06-18-2017, 12:57 PM)Viljo Wrote: I'd +support 15 seconds
I'd -support below 15 seconds
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
+support

pls nerf
+support
10-15s could be ok
+Support.

+Support from me.

Well, how about you stop raiding alone and team up? Or equip a tranq yourself. The opposing person is just as vulnerable to it than you are.

I'd be up for an item that could reduce/negate the effect, but for reducing the time i will have to give a -Support
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Joulle