Unban request On behalf of Riskywhale
Your name: Riskywhale

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:0:90583901[/b]

Your ban ID:77044

Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason:Double accounting

Involved:N/A

Why we should unban you:

Hello Fearless I was banned a month ago now by Awestruck i didn't know about this until late last week i have asked Doormat to post this as i am Extremely busy with school work, As we all are.

My ban was for Double accounting which i thought was strange as I have only 2 Profiles and i have forgotten the password this was very random of me to be perma banned.

As for my other Bans i am willing to put them behind me and listen to the rules as i have realised how hard it is with minges with my server. 

Just to get to the point I Did not DA this was a lie. If i did on the other hand i would Like some sort of evidence of this, And I am going to change my ways and if i dont i will be banned of the Best CITY Life .

My promise 
If you unban me, you can make it my final chance. My final chance to prove to the community that I am capable of following the servers' rules.
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Deleted
If I remember correctly, I found you Double Accounting as you were using another account to access the server because you had been banned. I don't remember you too clearly so I cannot say anymore.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
hey thanks for the reply i was banned but never DA i just made a SCP server
(06-18-2017, 06:50 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If I remember correctly, I found you Double Accounting as you were using another account to access the server because you had been banned. I don't remember you too clearly so I cannot say anymore.

I found you Double Accounting as you were using another account to access the server because you had been banned

I did not i just made a SCP server
(06-18-2017, 07:02 PM)Doormat18 Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 06:50 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If I remember correctly, I found you Double Accounting as you were using another account to access the server because you had been banned. I don't remember you too clearly so I cannot say anymore.

I found you Double Accounting as you were using another account to access the server because you had been banned

I did not i just made a SCP server

Great English Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:90583901&b=2]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]