Getting banned while banned
Name:Isacgor
Ban id:77699
Steamid:STEAM_1:0:215603645
Banned by:Sparx
Reason:"Last chance" PS: got 1 week ban for my last chance and then while my ban was active i got banned aggain but this time it was permanent
Involved players:Mansa Musa
Why you should unban me is:
I did not want to get banned if the first place and yes i have seen the recording/video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtJgL39Gco but the thing is i got banned for 1 week for that, but then sparx come and ban me aggain which in my opinion doesnt make any sense because that was the ban that was my last chance and the ban after would be perma but then sparx comes and bans me for same reason that JNPerry did?
"Why so serious?"
[img=150x75][Image: Joker-pic.jpg] [/img]
Hello there Isac. I banned you for a player report where you broke FearRP whereas NJ banned you for stealing cars. These are two different reasons hence the different bans. NJ put you on last chance and when it was revealed that you also broke FearRP I assume he counted that as another rule breakage and therefore was reason for a perm.
(06-20-2017, 09:21 PM)Sparx Wrote: Hello there Isac. I banned you for a player report where you broke FearRP whereas NJ banned you for stealing cars. These are two different reasons hence the different bans. NJ put you on last chance and when it was revealed that you also broke FearRP I assume he counted that as another rule breakage and therefore was reason for a perm.
Okay but i would not have broken the other rule if i knew it was my last chance?
Hello.

It doesn't make any difference to me that you were already banned for something in-game, you had still broken a rule and I even told you in-game that I am officially placing you on your last chance, which means that if you commit one more bannable offense, you will get eliminated. I am not unbanning you simply because your FearRP breakage was reported after. You had already dug your own grave by having fun breaking rules.
If we receive no response in the next 12-24 hours, I am going to go straight ahead and deny this unban request.
Denied.