Gas mask addition
+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I like the idea. But gas masks are not only used for criminal/clab RPs..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+support
(06-16-2017, 07:19 PM)Random Wrote: I like the idea. But gas masks are not only used for criminal/clab RPs..

Excatly my point
Good idea.

+ Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I like the idea, however not the execution.
I'd propose people with a gasmask suit equipped should just be allowed to change their job description to something along the lines of "Hidden" or anything, if they want to. 
This allows more freedom and varied RP.

OT: +support.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-16-2017, 07:30 PM)AlphaAdam Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:19 PM)Random Wrote: I like the idea. But gas masks are not only used for criminal/clab RPs..

Excatly my point

IF they want people to know their job whilst hiding their identity they can tell them surely?

(06-16-2017, 09:15 PM)Yonno Wrote: I like the idea, however not the execution.
I'd propose people with a gasmask suit equipped should just be allowed to change their job description to something along the lines of "Hidden" or anything, if they want to. 

But then they can't hide their name or job both of which would be unrecognizable in such a suit.

+sעpport
(06-16-2017, 09:31 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 09:15 PM)Yonno Wrote: I like the idea, however not the execution.

But then they can't hide their name or job both of which would be unrecognizable in such a suit.

In that case undercover officers should be given the same option, as they face the same issue metagaming wise.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here