Blacklisted for 'RDM'?
Your name: Fezzilo

Your blacklist ID: 93420

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:66605722[/b]

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Sparx

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I have no idea why I was blacklisted. I have not seen a report on the forums and I wasn't teleported for a conversation with the person nor the admin. I would like to atleast have a more describing reason than just 'RDM'.
Well played Sparx. Would've ignored me too. The blacklist only remains for 10 minutes now. Thank you very much for your friendly help.
Good Afternoon Fezzilo,

I apologise for not replying sooner however unfortunately I've been trying to remember the details of the situation that lead to your blacklist. I believe you had disconnected which is why I was unable to contact you.
But then again, how did the person that i "RDM'd" prove that i did. Is there any evidence that I can see, because I still have no clue why I was blacklisted
v33x [20:43:09] ✪ fezzilo -iwnl- (STEAM_0:1:66605722) Killed: Falc (STEAM_0:0:46187149) using weapon_mad_m4
v33x [20:43:24] Falc (STEAM_0:0:46187149) has spawned as Citizen
v33x [20:43:39] Falc (STEAM_0:0:46187149) said: @ Just got shot down by police without warning to stop or anything, which isn't allowed.
I believe I'm involved in this as I made the @ call and was the so called "victim".

Sparx blacklisted you from weapons because as a Police Officer you decided to shoot me out of my vehicle for a reason we couldn't see. You didn't tell me to stop my car, you gave me no orders and quite frankly you was atleast 5 cars behind me as I was driving.

This is classed as RDM, you can only shoot a moving vehicle if it's a danger to lives and you've gave it a warning to stop or pull over etc, failing either of that it's not allowed for you to open fire just like that.

Sparx was investigating the logs for quite a while with me when he brought me to the Admin Roof and during his investigating you disconnected, so when found guilty he punished you rightfully, thanks.

Falc
Denied as per Rule 6 of UBLR Rules
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]