Spear's last resignation
(06-16-2017, 04:30 PM)Fieldy Wrote: lol awestruck you some dumb

If you're going to call someone dumb at least spell your sentence correctly.

Goodbye Spear.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(06-16-2017, 04:24 PM)Raccoon Wrote: Sad to see what the community have become recently.
To much lies, to much backstabbing, bullshitting and then the accusations w/o any sorts of evidence.
And some people...actually do have the balls to even reply to this thread...Shame on you.
Spear you were for surely the most honest person within the team, good luck with your adventure!

Probably why spear is demoted because of backstabbing
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Jordy, MasterNoda
A real loss to the staff team, a real loss to fearless, a real loss for everyone. You were the bridge between the community and the staff team. Both sides love you, but one certain person does not. It us such a shame to see great admins resigning or being demoted for speaking out with their opinions to higher ranks.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 4 users Like ELAD's post:
  • Raccoon, Envy, Spear, Janzo 火
(06-16-2017, 05:07 PM)ELAD Wrote: A real loss to the staff team, a real loss to fearless, a real loss for everyone. You were the bridge between the community and the staff team. Both sides love you, but one certain person does not. It us such a shame to see great admins resigning or being demoted for speaking out with their opinions to higher ranks.

Amen to that!
The following 2 users Like Raccoon's post:
  • ELAD, Dimitris
Alright so my reply with a peaceful text on behalf of snowred was removed because it was violating the "unwritten rule of posting for banned people", 7 minutes later a new forum rule was added. LOL GG
The following 3 users Like Raccoon's post:
  • Archer, Janzo 火, Rebdogg
(06-16-2017, 05:20 PM)Raccoon Wrote: Alright so my reply with a peaceful text on behalf of snowred was removed because it was violating the "unwritten rule of posting for banned people", 7 minutes later a new forum rule was added. LOL GG

Okay that's actually quite pathetic. If no rule was implemented, then this shouldn't be allowed. When the rule is written down, that's when you should be able to enforce that rule.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Archer
(06-16-2017, 05:36 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 05:20 PM)Raccoon Wrote: Alright so my reply with a peaceful text on behalf of snowred was removed because it was violating the "unwritten rule of posting for banned people", 7 minutes later a new forum rule was added. LOL GG

Okay that's actually quite pathetic. If no rule was implemented, then this shouldn't be allowed. When the rule is written down, that's when you should be able to enforce that rule.

Yea that would make sense, but enforcing rules that does not exist? pathetic, yaaas.
The following 2 users Like Raccoon's post:
  • Archer, Janzo 火
Victory, the post is back!
see ya mate, have a good one
It's pretty much self-evident that if you're banned, you can't participate on the forums unless it's an unban request. But you are right, I should not have deleted your post before I made the rule clear for those who don't understand.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]