Spear's last resignation
(06-18-2017, 11:09 AM)Tomo Wrote: I heard it was this guy but I don't wanna start pointing fingers.
[Image: A-leek-001.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&us...fd7419e7e5]

Just to clarify, this is a leek, not a piece of broccoli. I am not trying to get one of our developers in trouble, I was just trying to be a funny cùnt.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Goodbye, Spear. 

Three resignations? At least this is your last

regards
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-18-2017, 11:52 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 11:09 AM)Tomo Wrote: I heard it was this guy but I don't wanna start pointing fingers.
[Image: A-leek-001.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&us...fd7419e7e5]

Just to clarify, this is a leek, not a piece of broccoli. I am not trying to get one of our developers in trouble, I was just trying to be a funny cùnt.

The player 'Leek' then becomes a SA

What have you done, Tomo....???

XD
When he first joined Fearless, the spear was thrown. Today. the spear hit the target. The spear is not flying through the air anymore. The journey has come to an end.' Quote from Spears first resignation
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Sad to see you go Spear. Anyways, good luck.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Haven't said goodbye to you yet.

Despite everything that has happened Spear, I will not forget how you helped me when I was new on the staff team and just your overall positive approach towards everyone.

I truly wish you all the best.
The following 2 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Spear
No idea what has happened but judging from you as a person you were always friendly to me and a funny guy in general. Thanks for your service here and best of luck in the future bud, stay on that gym grind.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Spear