Kind Regards,
AwestruckBullet 
Fearless Supervising Administrator

[Image: S2murD5.gif]

I'll bang them both with my eyes close with ease
[Image: vys9QPp.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Dobby
Mayweather is going to absolutely school him.

I love McGregor and all he stands for, but taking on Mayweather is just stupid. He's never been beaten for a reason.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

(06-16-2017, 08:46 PM)Marty Wrote: Mayweather is going to absolutely school him.

I love McGregor and all he stands for, but taking on Mayweather is just stupid. He's never been beaten for a reason.

He has never been beaten, indeed.. Until August 26th that is.

Apparently there is $400 million on the line. Jesus christ.
[Image: RX7sMwL.png]
(06-16-2017, 09:33 PM)Random Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 08:46 PM)Marty Wrote: Mayweather is going to absolutely school him.

He has never been beaten, indeed.. Until August 26th that is.

Apparently there is $400 million on the line. Kesus christ.
Fight I wanna see mate! Kesus Christ!
[Image: 7bskrbf.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dobby's post:
  • Random
Never Mayweather has a massive advantage. The fact he is disciplined in Boxing.

Heavier gloves that slow you down.

Normally McGregor's advantage is his reach and his kicking game. When it comes to mayweather I'd go as far to say he has the reach advantage and the overall skill advantage.

As much as I would like McGregor my money will be on Mayweather...literally.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

I mean... Mayweather is going to win, he has 49-0 record. All the years of experience, the best boxer in modern boxing against an McGregor who doesn't even have an amateur record under his name.

This is nothing but a money fight for both corners, the build up will be much better than the fight. Mayweather will run circles around McGregor. But that doesn't mean to say McGregor couldn't win because anything can happen in the ring. Almost definitely going to be another win for Mayweather though.
[Image: aULNHFk.png]
All this talk and my hands are still down on McGregor lmao. Face the fact he's gonna win because once they step into that ring, stats won't matter.
[Image: DbmvnRU.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Falc
(06-20-2017, 06:15 PM)Merle Wrote: All this talk and my hands are still down on McGregor lmao. Face the fact he's gonna win because once they step into that ring, stats won't matter.

That literally doesn't make sense. McGregor has not even got an amateur record, he will get humiliated in the ring. Being a McGregor fan doesn't mean you should be blind to the fact that he isn't a boxer.
[Image: aULNHFk.png]