Poll: What map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity v5p
55.91%
104 55.91%
Chaos City
10.75%
20 10.75%
Rockford
8.06%
15 8.06%
Remove littletown and keep V4B1
12.37%
23 12.37%
No map change at all
2.15%
4 2.15%
Bring back v2d
10.75%
20 10.75%
Total 186 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Littletown Replacement
(06-12-2017, 07:39 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 07:02 AM)Yonno Wrote: Preach it!

Throwing out my statement on V5P once more.

V5P is the most modern map (fitting the concept of CityRP), the most optimized map, the best map to bring out the potential of the vehicles of Fearless and jobs created around it, the map with the most varied building environments while at the same time maintaining a cohesive and realistic environment, and the map with the biggest potential on different sorts of RP, be it passive or aggressive.

Player interaction will always happen as players will come and look for eachother, considering we are interdependent on each other as players. It's the main goal of CityRP.

Completely agreed. V5P is the most fitting map for CityRP.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-12-2017, 11:27 AM)Tomo Wrote: Can I just ask an important question which seems to have been completely glazed over?

What's actually wrong with V4B1?

Optimization;
basically, the same map as 33X, so been around for donkeys, gets boring after a while IMO, I think the majority of us want a change of scenery.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Archer
Please try and remember that FL had V2P and that got removed and no one was on it at all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I honestly think V2D should be brought back as the main and only server. People enjoyed V2D and when people can only play that it will always be full. Loads of people don't play on V4B1 because of bad FPS; myself included. However, you bring V2D back everyone will be in agreement with that change. It was great for agressiveRP, Clan RP and passiveRP. There was a place for everyone on that map.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Eclipze, Archer, Wolven
(06-12-2017, 12:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I honestly think V2D should be brought back as the main and only server. People enjoyed V2D and when people can only play that it will always be full. Loads of people don't play on V4B1 because of bad FPS; myself included. However, you bring V2D back everyone will be in agreement with that change. It was great for agressiveRP, Clan RP and passiveRP. There was a place for everyone on that map.

I wasn't around when v2d was the main map of Fearless but I have played in v2d a lot and it has really great potential for all roleplay types
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-12-2017, 01:08 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 12:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I honestly think V2D should be brought back as the main and only server. People enjoyed V2D and when people can only play that it will always be full. Loads of people don't play on V4B1 because of bad FPS; myself included. However, you bring V2D back everyone will be in agreement with that change. It was great for agressiveRP, Clan RP and passiveRP. There was a place for everyone on that map.

I wasn't around when v2d was the main map of Fearless but I have played in v2d a lot and it has really great potential for all roleplay types

Just me that Never enjoyed it at all? I was one of those people that would go on v33x over v2d but I just did not like the map one bit
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Mustang, Janzo 火
(06-12-2017, 10:59 AM)Tomo Wrote: Whatever map you choose, put it on trial. Replace Littletown with it and see how it does. Don't go replacing v4b1 with a new map without any trial. My vote for a TRIAL map on the second server would go to v5p.

Agreed. In case the change doesn't end up working out.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Cmon guys we built memories on v4b1 why would u want to lose all that it's a great map and I'm not prepared to lose that
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(06-12-2017, 01:17 PM)Discover Wrote: Cmon guys we built memories on v4b1 why would u want to lose all that it's a great map and I'm not prepared to lose that

Deal with it. Already lost v2d, v33x and v2p.

Also fully agree with Marty and Tomo.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Archer
Changed my mind.

Fuck both current maps on and bring back V2D, most of us still have a ton of dupes already there, better FPS and more enjoyable map overall, take a risk.
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, Eclipze, , Wolven, Iraqi Eagle