Accused Staff Member: [FL] Random

Involved Users:
ORiley
  • -
[*]
Time/Date/Time Zone: 20:13 Ish, 06-04 17

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Abuse of Power

Evidence and Explanation:
[*]To start, I got BR'ed and that got accepted by a Trial (Got banned for a day) Made an unban request because i felt that it was completely wrong. I did that & i stated that i was accused of Hostaging someone because they broke FearRP and ran from a hostage situation, Just because ORiley posted a part of the situation (Not the whole). So from nowhere Random comes in and says he changed the ban reason and denied the UBR, but for some reason extended the ban from 1 day to 6 days even though i had never been banned for the same offence and my last ban was over a year ago. I find no reason for him to extend the ban at all.

[*]- He also says that *The Punishment is fine* So what then would be the reason to extend it.
[*]Evidence: 
[*][Image: 6gJIhDp.png?1]
[Image: x8cyn3d.png?1]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
I did nothing wrong. You should know a lot better with your experience on the server.. You have 560+ hours.

I won't comment anything else unless I am requested by my superior to comment.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Give me your reason for extending the ban then.
-If you did nothing wrong then you should have no problem giving me the reason for the extended ban.

- Since i have all rights to know the reason for the extended ban
- Very specific hours you counted
- Maybe you should consider coming up with better arguments than saying that you are innocent, Because you wouldn't be  sitting in this situation if you did nothing wrong. There is nothing in the UBR rules that states that you will be getting an extended ban for posting an UBR.
Let me break it down for you then.. Since you somehow did not understand my last reply.

-You should know a lot better.

-Yes. It is very specific, as I was notified by someone that you were an experienced player on the server. I did my research, and it turned out you had 560 something hours.. 564 if I remember correctly.

-I am not innocent, nor am guilty. I simply did what any administrator can/will do, extending your ban. I am completlet aware that you can't get your ban extended for posting an UBR. And that was not the reason I did it. Stop assuming things, and rather base your comments from facts.

Example points that are not abuse:

-Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

Source, if you may want it: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609

That basically sums it up.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Apparently he extended the ban because i should've known better, Well start by using more than one source when accepting PR's, Just because some 200 hour guy posts 10 seconds of a situation to frame me, You instantly ban me for breaking the rules when i clearly was not, I shouldn't been given a punishment for someone else's rule breakage.
-I'm fully aware that i am responsible for my actions, But i still find the ban unfair, Since that ORiley guy has tried to frame me for a while just to get me banned due to him insulting me for no real reason. So what he (Most likely) did was to either cut out, or start recording (You can) see that he tries to instantly point me out when that other guy had the gun out, He then looks over to my friend for no reason. I feel that the first ban (From the PR) was unneccesary, I do indeed agree on that i "Hostaged in public" but again, I was not able to record those 10 seconds before (In the alley where he originally hostaged him) and then he ran into the park where ORiley  recorded it. And to Random's response to me i want to say, That i am not trying to indict Random for Abuse just to be an asshole, I just felt even worse treated after my UBR was denied and my ban extended, I do know that i broke a rule, But it was not intentional at all, I also find it unfair that the guy who Initially took him hostage (Pointing the gun) got a Blacklist for RDM but no ban, Where i took out a rope for 3 seconds to tie him up so he wasn't able to run as easy. But i got first a day ban, Then got it extended for 5 days because i apparently should've known better, And yes i should've, But this occured really early in the morning (Think it was) close to 4am at the time and i didn't have any sleep the night before so i was too tired to remember that rule, Since we already initiated on him in the alley, (Obviously) not shown in the video.

This basically sums all of it up, 
I find no need for an extent ban since i knew (About right after the event)  that i messed up and broke a rule.
What i would appreciate is the ban removed, Since i never intended / really did something wrong, Since this happend because of someone else's misstake / rule breakage.

-Even though this is a AA Thread, I want to get my word out there since i can't really post another UBR, I don't really intend on getting any of the Staff Members i've brought up, All i want is the ban to be lifted and hopefuly removed from my Record, (I know it looks like i broke a rule) which i possibly did, But as i am saying that guy (Cop) he hostaged ran when at Gunpoint, ran into the Park where he then got tied up by me so he couldn't run away, And then you can see that the Ak guy tries to bring him back to the place we originally hostaged him at.
(06-05-2017, 07:23 PM)The Memester Wrote: Apparently he extended the ban because i should've known better, Well start by using more than one source when accepting PR's, Just because some 200 hour guy posts 10 seconds of a situation to frame me, You instantly ban me for breaking the rules when i clearly was not, I shouldn't been given a punishment for someone else's rule breakage.
-I'm fully aware that i am responsible for my actions, But i still find the ban unfair, Since that ORiley guy has tried to frame me for a while just to get me banned due to him insulting me for no real reason. So what he (Most likely) did was to either cut out, or start recording (You can) see that he tries to instantly point me out when that other guy had the gun out, He then looks over to my friend for no reason. I feel that the first ban (From the PR) was unneccesary, I do indeed agree on that i "Hostaged in public" but again, I was not able to record those 10 seconds before (In the alley where he originally hostaged him) and then he ran into the park where ORiley  recorded it. And to Random's response to me i want to say, That i am not trying to indict Random for Abuse just to be an ***, I just felt even worse treated after my UBR was denied and my ban extended, I do know that i broke a rule, But it was not intentional at all, I also find it unfair that the guy who Initially took him hostage (Pointing the gun) got a Blacklist for RDM but no ban, Where i took out a rope for 3 seconds to tie him up so he wasn't able to run as easy. But i got first a day ban, Then got it extended for 5 days because i apparently should've known better, And yes i should've, But this occured really early in the morning (Think it was) close to 4am at the time and i didn't have any sleep the night before so i was too tired to remember that rule, Since we already initiated on him in the alley, (Obviously) not shown in the video.

This basically sums all of it up, 
I find no need for an extent ban since i knew (About right after the event)  that i messed up and broke a rule.
What i would appreciate is the ban removed, Since i never intended / really did something wrong, Since this happend because of someone else's misstake / rule breakage.

-Even though this is a AA Thread, I want to get my word out there since i can't really post another UBR, I don't really intend on getting any of the Staff Members i've brought up, All i want is the ban to be lifted and hopefuly removed from my Record, (I know it looks like i broke a rule) which i possibly did, But as i am saying that guy (Cop) he hostaged ran when at Gunpoint, ran into the Park where he then got tied up by me so he couldn't run away, And then you can see that the Ak guy tries to bring him back to the place we originally hostaged him at.

I do still feel like the Staff Members involved made a misstake, Because i know i should know better but this situation was combined with both someone else's rule breakage and my memory not working properly due to lack of sleep.
So from the way I take it, I have read the threads, and I now understand the situation.

You were banned for a valid reason, let's just get that out of the way.

Trial Administrators are only able to ban people for 1 day, therefore Yonno did not have the ability to make your ban longer. Random saw your unban request, told you that the Punishment was fine (this means that it was fine that you were punished, it does not necessarily mean that the duration of your ban was correct). With your hours you SHOULD know better, being tired is your own problem and you should not blame it on that. You broke the rules and you had to deal with the consequences, it does not validate a Staff Report.

Staff Report Instructions Wrote:Example points that are not abuse:
  • Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

After your first unban request was denied, you then went on to post another which only proves further your lack of respect for rules.

Unban Request Rules Wrote:Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.

Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

No abuse noted.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]