PR
POSTING ON BEHALF OF ORiley

Thread Title: Report: Report On Multiple Players

Name of player: (Who you feel violated the rules?) There was 2 The Dremester and Ray

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:93054528 - Ray | STEAM_0:1:68280014 - Dremester

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 3:09 AM Sunday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? Littletown/v4b1?) v4b1

Summary: (What happened?) Well, as you can see Ray has hostaged someone in public as well as Dremester was the one who tied the victim. Then later in the video you can see Ray killing the hostage with no valid reason.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_GTWZa6...e=youtu.be
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The reason i tied him up was because he asked me to, And i didn't have any sleep at all that night so i didn't really think of the Rule in General, All i did was quickly getting the rope tie him up to help my friend then holstered it as fast, I agree on that i made a misstake but it wasn't intentional.

-Also that cop ran into the Park, He was supposed to be hostaged behind the fences in the beginning but he ran away into the park.
- Also my friend witnessed the whole situation and he can tell that he was going to be hostaged outside of park.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
Approved.

The Dremester will be issued a 1 day ban for random hostaging and Ray will be issued a blacklist for weapons for 2 hours for RDM'ing a hostage.

Thank you for reporting!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]