PR: ORiley
Name of player: ORiley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101843906

Time in GMT: 06:20 Ish

Server: V4B1

Summary: Well to start of with, He is a gun dealer. Then he decides to first of Wrecklessly drive on the road (Endangering the lives of others) Then he decides to ram me on purpose for some reason. He hits the gas into a car (Even though it was on the wrong lane he didn't react, he had plenty of time to do so) but he continued to throttle it resulting in a crash. Then gets in his car even though It's on fire (FailRP).

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8U42tf4IJE

[Image: yyQ3n43.jpg?1]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
POSTING ON BEHALF OF ORiley

Well, he was in the wrong lane, and he was kind of baiting me for a crash
For the part when I stayed in my car during the fire I was stuck in it and I had told him in local ooc
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(06-04-2017, 11:33 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: POSTING ON BEHALF OF ORiley

Well, he was in the wrong lane, and he was kind of baiting me for a crash
For the part when I stayed in my car during the fire I was stuck in it and I had told him in local ooc

That is not an excuse for breaking FailRP, He should'nt risk his life entering a burning car.
You were stuck outside of the car, you had more options than getting in a burning car
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
Whether or not he was in the wrong lane, you should not have re-entered the burning vehicle. If you were stuck in it when you exited and were only entering then re-exiting to get unstuck, that is one thing, however this was not the case.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]