Fearless Discord
(06-23-2017, 08:10 PM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 07:45 PM)TieDye Wrote: I think Teamspeak is much easier in my opinion and worth the price that it costs to host. Discord is great and this is coming from someone who is a part of hype squad but it just doesn't seem as connected with the community as teamspeak is for some reason. By being basic it just seems less accessible to information in front of you and key features are lost.

In reality, it is the same if not easier to double account than teamspeak. All it takes is to make a throw away email and as you cannot ip ban it is much easier to do so.

Not so true in reality. It does IP ban and account ban. [Image: LD1HVGb.png]

It take a throwaway email and a VPN which you, huh, pay for.

A VPN does not cost money. there are plenty of free ones that can change your IP Address. It takes 2 minutes to make a new account and change IP.
(06-25-2017, 05:16 PM)TieDye Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 08:10 PM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 07:45 PM)TieDye Wrote: I think Teamspeak is much easier in my opinion and worth the price that it costs to host. Discord is great and this is coming from someone who is a part of hype squad but it just doesn't seem as connected with the community as teamspeak is for some reason. By being basic it just seems less accessible to information in front of you and key features are lost.

In reality, it is the same if not easier to double account than teamspeak. All it takes is to make a throw away email and as you cannot ip ban it is much easier to do so.

Not so true in reality. It does IP ban and account ban. [Image: LD1HVGb.png]

It take a throwaway email and a VPN which you, huh, pay for.

A VPN does not cost money. there are plenty of free ones that can change your IP Address. It takes 2 minutes to make a new account and change IP.

People can do exactly that with TS though?

It has the same features but a much friendlier UI.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Spear, sebasti161
[Image: e00428aa7da8b1502a35d878bee6867c.png]

Good old days :(
The following 6 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Robbtja, Dragnort_, Panda, Spear, Devon, Arkten
I really dont see the issue with Discord. Its super user friendly and free. As long as you aren't using any plugins in your game involving VOIP you are totally fine with Discord.
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

(07-21-2017, 04:09 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: I really dont see the issue with Discord. Its super user friendly and free. As long as you aren't using any plugins in your game involving VOIP you are totally fine with Discord.

Preference and nostalgia.
In my arse
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Sticked.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Unban me from this please. I would like evidence of rule breaking. I have seen a lot worse shit posted in that discord (By dontators and regular players)
Post a unban request instead, don't request it here. Goto "The Courthouse" section of the forums.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
thanks. i guess, even tho this old af.