Random raid?
People are too twtichy/paranoid. If they say stuff like, "YOU NEED A WARRANT" I'm going to automatically suspect them of doing something illegal. It is not metagame, it's common knowledge. I understand not raiding off the bat, but actions like that are enough to warrant suspicion.
Oh no doubt it warrants suspicion, just saying not to raid just for that
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Also... If someone is obviously talking in ooc with terms like 'metagame' you should definatly call in a paramedic and have the person transproted to a mental hospital
I'm new to the server but I'm sick of random raiders (not jut cops). There were several servers where mafias and other criminal groups were raiding my house every 10 minutes as soon as I could recover from the last attack... It was ridiculous. I hope it won't be the same here.
(12-26-2011, 11:02 AM)realee Wrote: I'm new to the server but I'm sick of random raiders (not jut cops). There were several servers where mafias and other criminal groups were raiding my house every 10 minutes as soon as I could recover from the last attack... It was ridiculous. I hope it won't be the same here.

all you have to do is report that your being raided and hope that the police force arent a bunch of douchebags that just joined police so they could have guns <.>