PR: Frost, Agropaco
(06-02-2017, 01:44 AM)Agropaco Wrote: We were not trying to raid bait you. He was just following me around.

Well you ran in 10 seconds after the shooting started, So if your friends now searched the houses, Why didn't you tell them where the shots came from since you got shot at?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST'

right, we ran in after the gun shots occurred - Hence me saying 'to investigate', (we are a criminal family looking for stuff to sell, maybe there were guns inside left behind you never know). 'I react to anything that runs in my building.' That was attempted RDM on us and KoS
Wolven

So why did you say you searched the houses then? If your mate got shot at and still was alive after he most certainly contacted you to raid me, /Most certainly you were already there
(06-02-2017, 01:49 AM)The Memester Wrote: So why did you say you searched the houses then? If your mate got shot at and still was alive after he most certainly contacted you to raid me, /Most certainly you were already there

I shot at you Corleones after you opened fire on me in the doorway. Besides that i accidentally hit your friend because it was  a split second decision and i thought it was the attacker.
- And that guy ran in just 5 seconds approx the attacker ran out. So stop with your KoS and attempted RDM bullshit.

- When the 4 of you started raiding You started to fire at me, FearRP went off, Then you start to molotov, (Raid begins) i kill one of your men. That's what happend.
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

"I shot at you Corleones after you opened fire on me in the doorway. Besides that i accidentally hit your friend because it was a split second decision and i thought it was the attacker." - Is that why you shot twice at the same team right after each other? Please don't lie in the report, thanks
Wolven

Where doesn't (Miss firing) get in your head, First time i accidentally hit your friend, That was my bad because i couldn't see if it was someone else than the attacke.
- After that i lowered my gun 40 seconds later walked out to close the door, Instantly a Corleone opens fire at me (Initiated) i run into my base to take cover. Rewatch the video before calling me a Liar without solid proof.

We shot you because you shot at our team, does that clear this all up?
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 01:56 AM)The Memester Wrote: Where doesn't (Miss firing) get in your head, First time i accidentally hit your friend, That was my bad because i couldn't see if it was someone else than the attacke.
-  After that i lowered my gun 40 seconds later walked out to close the door, Instantly a Corleone opens fire at me (Initiated) i run into my base to take cover. Rewatch the video before calling me a Liar without solid proof.

- Note that the 2nd time your team Initiated on me, I didn't open fire twice. If you are reffering to the time where he first ran in shot at him then when he ran out shot at him again. My answer to that is, I first realized it was a Corleone unti'll he was nearly out ( mili seconds) after i shot the bullet.
(06-02-2017, 01:57 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

We shot you because you shot at our team, does that clear this all up?

So why do you say that i "Opened" fire twice on you?
- You keep saying i fired upon you twice right after eachother, Now you are coming and saying  i didn't do that? You are making things up to support your own case, Provide some evidence then consider coming with an Argument.

"So why do you say that i "Opened" fire twice on you?" - from the time 18 seconds to 22 seconds, you shot twice at us.
Wolven