PR: Frost, Agropaco
Here is your Full Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmhCLGOU...e=youtu.be

Look at 0:17-0:23, You ran in, I thought it was the attacker. Shot at you because you wore a black suit in the shadows. This wouldn't been an issue if that guy valued his life and didn't run (Intentionally)into a gunfight
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

There was no need to open fire on us, i find that KoS imo.

Moving on, we were checking out the place as we heard suspicious things. We walk in and then we get shot at, that's a completely valid reason to raid you.
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 01:21 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

Moving on, we were checking out the place as we heard suspicious things. We walk in and then we get shot at, that's a completely valid reason to raid you.

Heard "Strange" things, A.ka gunshots, If someone comes around a corner fast as hell you expect me not to open fire at it right after someone attacked me?
(06-02-2017, 01:21 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

And you keep saying "we" It was only one.

No I don't, you saw that we were unarmed and then you opened fire twice on us. We heard things yes, we like to investigate a few things, if it's bad then we call the cops, but instead you opened fire on us and as us being corleones we thought the best option was to take advantage of the incident and try and get judgement on you guys for us taking damage of your stupidity.
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 01:29 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

No I don't, you saw that we were unarmed and then you opened fire twice on us. We heard things yes, we like to investigate a few things, if it's bad then we call the cops, but instead you opened fire on us and as us being corleones we thought the best option was to take advantage of the incident and try and get judgement on you guys for us taking damage of your stupidity.

Again, We"A.ka you. There is no reason for you to raid just because you run into an active dangerous gunfight. You could cleary hear bullets.
Involved - I was at the end of the raid // "We walked into to see what was going on and you shot me down to about 20HP." to me this just seems like you had no value for life that is total FailRP, and maybe you were trying to raid bait him. you even say "we never even had guns out until they attacked." so what? you just run into gun fights with no value for your life unarmed just makes it even worse.
(06-02-2017, 01:32 AM)The Memester Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 01:29 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

Again, We"A.ka you. There is no reason for you to raid just because you run into an active dangerous gunfight. You could cleary hear bullets.
And you were just Raid  bating anyways, Frost threatend me right before the restart, Then after restart you come in as Corleone all gathered close to my base, You were obviously already armed, Then one of you decides to run in an active gunfight to most likely get hit or killed. Just to try and get a reason to raid

We heard bullets from a far and didn't know where the bullets came from, we walked from building to building and came across this one, We had every right to raid you if your intentions were to kill us which it was.
Wolven

Erm, "also we like to investigate a few things" - doesn't give you an excuse to FailRP and walk into a gunfight you should fear for your life and go away from the situation not come right into it